★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Creeps – a great tower defense game

03-09-2011, 07:43 AM
The Creeps – a great tower defense game

I used to play this a long time ago and the valentine’s version draws my attention again. The graphics are so lovely that I barely can withdraw my eyes. Even the creeps are cute and adorable. Can’t control my feeling. Haha. In the game a small child lays terrified in his bed as a horde of monsters dashes towards him. Fortunately, laser towers, have come to his aid. The player’s job is to create the necessary defenses to protect him by using explosive boomerangs, and giant bottles of glue. The weapons in The Creeps are not terribly original, but their looks and feel mesh well with the cartoony environments and the theme of the game as a whole. There are three different modes you can choose and my favorite and the most original mode is Door Buster, in which the player attempts to destroy the very door from which the monsters enter the environment. I found that the cheery nature of The Creeps drew me in quite rapidly and looking forward to the next version.
03-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Hey! This is my number one TD game for iOS! (Not that I know many TD games though)
My affection for cute games is what drawn me first to The Creeps when I was searching iOS TD games, but it's actually fun and refreshing. I remember my friends played it more than me and I was like "How did I finished all this levels again??"
03-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Yeah one of my favourites too. Great TD game.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106