★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FREE for a limited time!!

Are you tired of just blowing things up? Tired of making a mess with no good way to clean up the shrapnel?! Then stop exploding...and start IMPLODING!

- 60 levels
- Start at Easy, Medium, or Hard levels
- Powerful Physics Engine
- Create your own level
- Retina Display Graphics
- Original Music and Graphics

Implode This is a physics based Arcade Puzzler. You set off a bomb that first explodes, and then IMPLODES. You need to IMPLODE (suck into the vortex) all of the wooden beams. Along the way, you encounter obstacles though. There are metal buildings that must be left standing and crowds that gather around the buildings. So, you obviously have to keep them safe from falling beams! You have to do all this while getting as many points as possible! The big bombs are worth more than the small ones, and the fewer bombs you use, the more points you get. So, keep track of what's going on!!

Game Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fCqTgnalFs

spliket's comments:
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/implode-this/id419657042?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Are you tired of just blowing things up? Tired of making a mess with no good way to clean up the shrapnel?! Then stop exploding...and start IMPLODING!

- 60 levels
- Start at Easy, Medium, or Hard levels
- Powerful Physics Engine
- Create your own level
- Retina Display Graphics
- Original Music and Graphics

Implode This is a physics based Arcade Puzzler. You set off a bomb that first explodes, and then IMPLODES. You need to IMPLODE (suck into the vortex) all of the wooden beams. Along the way, you encounter obstacles though. There are metal buildings that must be left standing and crowds that gather around the buildings. So, you obviously have to keep them safe from falling beams! You have to do all this while getting as many points as possible! The big bombs are worth more than the small ones, and the fewer bombs you use, the more points you get. So, keep track of what's going on!!
03-09-2011, 12:10 PM

03-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Does this have Game Center or Openfeint or neither?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
03-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Does this have Game Center or Openfeint or neither?
Neither at this time. We hope to update it with Game Center support.
03-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spliket View Post
Neither at this time. We hope to update it with Game Center support.
gamesalad!!!!!!!!! lol
03-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xL-Ent View Post
gamesalad!!!!!!!!! lol
Yes, it's made with gamesalad....just like your game "my zombie date".

We think Implode This is a great game in spite of the lack of GC at this time. We will provide GC as soon as we can.

Since we're new to the toucharcade forums, can anyone tell us how to get the cool itunes app info to show up in our posts? We've searched around and can't find any info...an example is here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=85546 Thank you to anyone that can help out!
03-09-2011, 08:51 PM
yes dude, i tried replying to your DM on twitter but u blocked me, ANYWAYS try not to b too sensitive. i was laughing AT GAMESALAD not YOU. this game deserves achievements. ts a shame you can't put gamecenter on it. yet anyways, hopefully soon gamesalad will have gamecenter....

either way, i didn't mean to offend you
03-10-2011, 10:00 PM
It is much alike Implode.Can anyone tell the difference? The Implode(Nature) is like implotion on chalk-and-blackboard,while this one is much colorful.I guess this is the mini difference?
03-10-2011, 11:08 PM
physics based puzzler is always more popular