★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Miniclip.com
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 28.1 MB
  • Version: 1.3.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Apple Game of The Week!

Get ready to hit the slopes in the most extreme snowboarding game on the App Store!

Escape deadly buzz saws, keep you balance through gravity shifts and speed boosts, grind your way to victory in this fast paced and insanely addictive snowboarding game!

"The sense of being just enough in control is cool, and adds to the overall thrill ride element of iStunt 2." - IGN

"Pulling off a twisting move, a couple of grabs, and tilting just right, and just in time, for a perfect landing is what makes iStunt 2 a blast." - PocketGamer

"iStunt 2 is full of clever and surprising levels that remain exhilerating all the way through. iStunt 2 is a stunner." - SlideToPlay

Stunning retina graphics!
Fast paced gaming with perfectly balanced tilt controls!
88 insane levels + more levels added regularly to keep all your extreme snowboarding needs satisfied!
In-game store with cool unique items!
Game Center integration and leaderboards - show you're friends who's the stunt king in these deadly slopes!

If you're tired of just tapping games away embrace the full iOS gaming experience. Tilt, tap and slide your way to victory!

Try also the free web version of iStunt 2 on our website:

goldglover411's comments:
03-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Waiting until they release the "pro" version..

03-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Free Flash version to try http://www.miniclip.com/games/istunt-2/en/

Just tried the flash game. It's ok. Not hugely better than the first game as far as I could tell in about two minutes.

P.S. Add the appinfo tags please.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
03-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Bought this straight away and it's a big improvement over the first game the new grind rails are cool and so are the new graphics. Brilliant game for the price.
03-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
Waiting until they release the "pro" version..
no truer words spoken, but i cant wait. hopefully they dont pull the same thing as last time....

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
03-09-2011, 08:09 PM

there ya go.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
03-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Are you guys alking about iStunt Reloaded? Yes, that was poorly done, but that game was by Andre Almeida. Is that dev associated with Miniclip?

BTW, I got this game and its fantastic! I hope miniclip don't add IAP and reward the early adopters.

Icon is a window to game's soul...
03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the post goldglover411!

Hello eugekava, yes i teamed up with Miniclip guys and rewrote the game from scratch, this time with improved graphics and better physics, taking into account everything less positive that people complained in the first version.
The biggest complaint was about graphics... i believe miniclip artists addressed that problem very well.
In the past few months i've been tweaking every aspect of the physics in the game to make sure that it is as much fun as possible.
I'm extremely happy with the result and can't wait to see your first reactions! Let me know what you think and what can be improved.

And no, there will not be a PRO version.

I just created an official thread for iStunt 2 here with full details, so i would appreciate that you replied there. Thanks!

Insane twists and turns, upside down, rotating, anti-gravity stunts?
Download iStunt 2 Now!