★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: WeNet
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 43.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 1.0.2 ver
$0.99 .

NAZRARTE helps the player jump fast using various special built-in footholds, and gives the player a sense of tension and liveliness by means of trap footholds that interfere with the player and monsters who incessantly come out.

The boss monster, who shows up only during the story mode and the time attack, gives the player a more special playing experience.

NAZRARTE has a total of three game methods: PRE MODE, the basic playing method; STORY MODE, which shows a story in the game; and TIME ATTACK, which rapidly breaks down the stages of the STORY MODE .

In the cases of PRE MODE and TIME ATTACK, NAZRARTE introduced a ranking competition system through points and time shortening. STORY MODE now provides these two basic stages using the introduced modes to ease the boredom of playing a simple game. It will be further upgraded to provide six stages.

The Return of Futility

The long-cherished desire of destruction

The catastrophe of downfall

The time is near.

Open your eyes, Child of Greed.

Wake up and do what you must do.

Go where you must go.

Your name is Nazrarte, the Agent of Greed.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
Description
▶NAZRARTE helps the player jump fast using various special built-in footholds, and gives the player a sense of tension and liveliness by means of trap footholds that interfere with the player and monsters who incessantly come out.

▶The boss monster, who shows up only during the story mode and the time attack, gives the player a more special playing experience.

▶NAZRARTE has a total of three game methods: PRE MODE, the basic playing method; STORY MODE, which shows a story in the game; and TIME ATTACK, which rapidly breaks down the stages of the STORY MODE .

▶In the cases of PRE MODE and TIME ATTACK, NAZRARTE introduced a ranking competition system through points and time shortening. STORY MODE now provides these two basic stages using the introduced modes to ease the boredom of playing a simple game. It will be further upgraded to provide six stages.

▶We are also planning to add new game modes such as BOSS RUSH and SURVIVAL MODE.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The Return of Futility

The long-cherished desire of destruction

The catastrophe of downfall

The time is near.

Open your eyes, Child of Greed.

Wake up and do what you must do.

Go where you must go.

Your name is Nazrarte, the Agent of Greed.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
03-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Graphics look good, but I have no idea what the gameplay is like. Some sort of epic runner, sidescroller, or something closer to Illusia/DemonHunter?

Doesn't help that the first comment on iTunes talks about poor controls...

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

03-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Bought n downloaded. The art and sprites are absolutely gorgeous and it looks like there is a story component and other such replay value contributing items. However, the controls are a horrid tilt only mess. You tilt left and right to move, but it is a very clunky affair, and you swipe down to jump. Gameplay consists of you rocking the device left and right while frantically swiping, hoping you don't just walk off each platform. It looks like there's a story and some bosses and other stuff, but the gameplay and controls turned me off the game almost instantly.

My itunes review
Quote:
TITLE CONTROLS ARE HORRIBLE

The art style andsprites are gorgeous and I'm sure there's plenty of gameplay in there, but lord almighty the controls are absolutely horrible. It must take a daft person indeed to have jumping controlled by swiping DOWN. Horizontal movement is jerky, but made infinitely worse by tilt only controls that make horizontal movement a horrible mess.
While there are a variety of different platforms to jump on, they are always in the exact same pattern as seen above, making gameplay consists of rocking your iphone left and right while swiping. This may be tolerable to some, but the aforementioned control issues make the whole experience unenjoyable.
The control issues are enough to, in my opinion, ruin an otherwise beautiful game.

TO THE DEVELOPER: PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HAVE MOVEMENT AND JUMPING CONTROLLED BY BUTTONS
BUTTONS
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BUTTONS
및 이동하기 버튼에 의해 제어 점프 !!!!
Its a real shame because the art and sprites are really, really beautiful.

Game Center: Jenohart
03-10-2011, 10:54 AM
lol the developer left a review on their own game, apparently promising that they'll fix the controls. I think I'll wait and see though.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
05-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Game Impressions

05-28-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
lol the developer left a review on their own game, apparently promising that they'll fix the controls. I think I'll wait and see though.
Its crazy how these companies dont 'seem' to get anyone to test their games. Theres 1000's of people out there willing for free (or the price of the app) to test the game for companies. I see this time and time again, a company releases a game then seem 'surprised' when people slate the control system and they promise to fix it. Hello ! Just get some beta testers there in the first place to play it and give feedback and if they all say 'nice looking game, controls suck though' then theres your feedback.

Same for getting apps tested on other devices, if they had a thread asking for testers to apply and to note their device they they could pick a tester who has a different device to test stuff.

Instead we still get releases where it crashes on certain ipod touches or iOS's, ridiculous.
05-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Well it looks like they pulled it for a fix or apple did ..I was really willing to throw 99 pennies at this sucker..bad controls or not

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
05-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
Well it looks like they pulled it for a fix or apple did ..I was really willing to throw 99 pennies at this sucker..bad controls or not
There is a new free, ad supported version that was recently released. My guess is it replaced the original.