★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Comments for my game Needed

03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Comments for my game Needed

Hi guys,

i just released my game - NewtonApples

Link - http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/newtonapples/id417698312?mt=8

I need some comments on how to make it better

if you need a promo code, i will gladly provide it.

Thanks.
03-09-2011, 11:06 PM
very fun i must say.
the beginning is quite easy but later it becomes difficult and challenging which makes me love it more than the beggining

03-10-2011, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameview View Post
very fun i must say.
the beginning is quite easy but later it becomes difficult and challenging which makes me love it more than the beggining
Thank you my man..
03-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi there, I'm happy to provide some feedback if required
03-10-2011, 08:08 AM
One thing I would say is, maybe have a look at the game icon? When I'm looking through my Home Screen I often overlook those that don't leap out at me, or have some kind of novelty. I know that the apples are quite key to the game, but maybe a snap of your Newton character would be better? It's a great little character, and his head with a nice mellow background (like the brown paper texture you have in the game) would look a lot better imho...

Just my view
03-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzerboy View Post
Thank you my man..

pleasure
03-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviebwoy View Post
One thing I would say is, maybe have a look at the game icon? When I'm looking through my Home Screen I often overlook those that don't leap out at me, or have some kind of novelty. I know that the apples are quite key to the game, but maybe a snap of your Newton character would be better? It's a great little character, and his head with a nice mellow background (like the brown paper texture you have in the game) would look a lot better imho...

Just my view
Thats a nice one.. we are really going to consider that. best of all, i am really you like the new character

thanks steviebwoy
03-12-2011, 12:14 AM
hey lazey boy, i'm back to give some review on this game. when i play, i choose the endless mode, with so many apples falling down and the green and black apple design is good though i hate green one most. i really wish i have more fingers to tap the busy falling apples. it's so challenging.
another point: you konw, once you fail to stop one apple from falling down to Newton in this game, you lose that round. maybe we can have more chance in one round.
03-14-2011, 02:10 AM
gotcha gameview.. will put that in the wishlist for the next update .
03-18-2011, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzerboy View Post
gotcha gameview.. will put that in the wishlist for the next update .
When will the update release? It's a long time You just tested us and disappear?