★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Glu
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Some people are hiding the truth and it is up to you to find out who!

This thrilling investigation game places you at the heart of the mystery as either an eager teen investigator or a female police officer. Solve the mystery behind the missing Templar Knight sword that has strangely disappeared from a museum exhibition. Its your job to explore and discover concealed catacombs and hidden secrets behind the disappearance! Can you uncover the facts and find out who is guilty?

Collect clues, explore the town, interrogate people and reveal the secret of the Templar Knight!

FEATURES:

INNOVATIVE AND THRILLING POINT AND CLICK CRIME ADVENTURE GAME
TWO PART SERIES AVAILABLE - Play and complete both episodes
COLLECT CLUES AND INTERVIEW SUSPECTS on your quest to reveal the truth!
USE CROSS EXAMINATION TECHNIQUES to interrogate suspects
8 COMPELLING CHAPTERS to explore and solve the mystery of the Templar Sword!
HOURS OF INVESTIGATION FUN with this exciting crime adventure

Want more crime adventure? Then make sure you download Crime Files 2: The Cursed Hotel
03-10-2011, 05:47 PM
so no interest in this then ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

03-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
so no interest in this then ?
Nope, none.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-11-2011, 04:57 AM
I do! Just need funds, lol

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin
03-11-2011, 05:52 AM
Well, i'm not not interested, but the screenshots are rather... unappealing. Will need a lite for this one.

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
03-11-2011, 05:56 AM
A bit of a let down considering all the other outings by Glu. This is by far the worst.
03-11-2011, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongkykun View Post
A bit of a let down considering all the other outings by Glu. This is by far the worst.
You have played it? Or are we all passing judgment without even trying?

Granted the screens look like arse, and its only 12 MB. So...
03-11-2011, 06:08 AM
So... do the math. Ain't gonna pay that kind of money for that kind of graphics man. Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of Glu. Have most of their games, but I do not like it when developers use photographs of real people, photoshopped them, and put against hand-drawn background. Because I know art. I'm a 3d animator and I'm well versed with this kind of thing and this says one thing to me; L-A-Z-Y.

There I said it.
03-11-2011, 06:23 AM
so can anyone tell me who played it
if the game play is fun, i will pick it up
03-11-2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongkykun View Post
So... do the math. Ain't gonna pay that kind of money for that kind of graphics man. Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of Glu. Have most of their games, but I do not like it when developers use photographs of real people, photoshopped them, and put against hand-drawn background. Because I know art. I'm a 3d animator and I'm well versed with this kind of thing and this says one thing to me; L-A-Z-Y.

There I said it.
I agree. It's like they went: We need characters! Oh wait...(takes picture of himself) that will do. The game could still be fun but the visuals are lazy at best.