★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GameChord
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This game tests your speed and technique.You will be hooked on the grate race. Points can only be gained by skillful players.This game has 6 levels in total, with Ninja's faster speed at each higher level.
Each round leads you through a new map with tons of fresh fun along the way. Eastern eggs, gold coins, trapsyou are gonna sit on this game for hours.
From start to finish the game lasts only 7 minutes but it could take you up to 7 weeks to progress right through. It is a real click teaser.
Hint: stay calm at all times,if you fail, try not to take it on your beloved iphone.
03-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
KONG Fu? I didn't see an ape!

03-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Why is the name of the game Kong Fu ninga but on the title screen it says Max Speed Ninga? What type of crazyness is that!?
03-10-2011, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yemi View Post
Why is the name of the game Kong Fu ninga but on the title screen it says Max Speed Ninga? What type of crazyness is that!?
Kong Fu is all about Max Speed!

And I thought Ninjas use Ninjitsu, not Kong Fu...

Currently Playing (with serious game time): Tiny Wings, Street Fighter IV, Sandstorm, Cat Physics
03-10-2011, 02:58 AM
So many Ninja games... Ahhh...
03-10-2011, 03:00 AM
you guys are confusing the hell out of me, anyone gonna try this or what?

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
03-10-2011, 03:10 AM
1)Dude the developer named his own game wrong .

2) Your supposed to collect coins but the photos show you going through the coins , therefore implying serious bugs.

People will be freaking scared to buy the game , based on what they are looking at.
03-10-2011, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yemi View Post
1)Dude the developer named his own game wrong .

2) Your supposed to collect coins but the photos show you going through the coins , therefore implying serious bugs.

People will be freaking scared to buy the game , based on what they are looking at.

huh.....quite true, and the character made me think of Japanese