★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TBA Unity3D web and Iphone games

03-10-2011, 01:58 PM
TBA Unity3D web and Iphone games

Hey folks

Just joined and wanted to let you all know I have some prototypes available to play on my site. I'm currently using Unity3D. Please install the unity plug-in if it asks you. It takes no time at all and is worth it since plenty of 3d game prototypes are available to play using the Unity engine. I plan to develop for Iphone soon and would like any feedback suggestions or encouragement with what I have so far would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-Pascal

05-10-2011, 11:09 AM
The Creepy Substitute Teacher. The Game

The Creepy Substitute Teacher. Update!

- 2 version of the CST prototype build are available to play. This is not a representation of the final version. Although I wanted to get some basic functionality and mechanics in place before releasing anything. Since CST will be a very “Goal” oriented game ,”Directing” the Kids to the school entrance and getting Unity to recognize this, was top order. Having accomplished this I plan to continue expanding on the various goals and tasks that Murphy s going to have to accomplish to earn his hard earned paycheck. Hopefully avoiding any lawsuits!
The Browser version is still W.I.P and has a hefty load time at the moment. So just bare with me on this.. thanks!

- I also released a compressed version as a desktop download. Click on the link and save the “Creepy.rar” file to your desktop. Un-rar the document and place the files into a folder on your desktop. Click on the Creepy.001 application and that should run the game.

Thanks
www.pakagames.com

Last edited by pakagames; 05-10-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: missing pic