★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradiso View Post
Update works perfect for me, iPad 1 4.2.1 jb. Crashed once but a restart solved the problem.
I tried a restart, but it's still crashing every time I try to load a race in the McKinley Circuit.
03-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrien86 View Post
I tried a restart, but it's still crashing every time I try to load a race in the McKinley Circuit.
Yeah, the Mckinley circuit is the problem. I always quit all other apps and reboot my iPad before playing, but it crashes every time I click on the McKinley circuit. Everything else seems to be working fine for me. (original 64GB iPad / OS 4.3) I don't mean to sound negative - the game looks and plays beautifully after the update but there is definitely a problem with that particular circuit.

03-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Yeah, the Mckinley circuit is the problem. I always quit all other apps and reboot my iPad before playing, but it crashes every time I click on the McKinley circuit. Everything else seems to be working fine for me. (original 64GB iPad / OS 4.3) I don't mean to sound negative - the game looks and plays beautifully after the update but there is definitely a problem with that particular circuit.
Same problem here....
03-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunger View Post
Same problem here....

Add me to that list too.
03-19-2011, 04:41 PM
I started a "Problem Post" on Firemint's website. Here is the link:

http://getsatisfaction.com/firemint/...kinley_circuit
03-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Nice to see such a quick update but the retinapad iphone version still looks better and doesn't drop in frame rate like this version.
03-19-2011, 05:25 PM
on an ipad 1 that is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreakuency View Post
Nice to see such a quick update but the retinapad iphone version still looks better and doesn't drop in frame rate like this version.

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
03-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunger View Post
I started a "Problem Post" on Firemint's website. Here is the link:

http://getsatisfaction.com/firemint/...kinley_circuit
Seems like it is a problem for everybody, there were at least a dozen posts all relating to the same issue

Made the Front Page at Pocket Gamer AND Touch Arcade!!!
goo.gl/xjVio & http://goo.gl/aKtJL
03-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Yep having the same problem. I was so excited to start playing it

Currently playing: Clash of Clans and Boom Beach
03-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Purchased the game to see what all the fuss is about, so far I like it. It does crash when entering the Mckinley Circuit but I just purchased upgrades on my car and was able to skip that circuit for now. If anyone is having the same problem and want to continue, run the first race again. Tried multiplayer once and the guy bailed once I took first. Hope this isn't a going trend.

Game Center ID: Brementer

Currently playing:NFS Battleheart, Superbrothers, Real Racing 2, Infinity Field