★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Help on Hill Billy?

04-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Help on Hill Billy?

Has anyone beat the final boss?

I tried so many times, and since he doesn't even have a health bar, I dont even know if standard weapons even hurt it!

Mad annoying son

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
04-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny554 View Post
Has anyone beat the final boss?

I tried so many times, and since he doesn't even have a health bar, I dont even know if standard weapons even hurt it!

Mad annoying son
All you've done since joining is post two beyond stupid, pointless threads, and insult us at every single oppurtunity, on every single thread.

We know the real obnoxious, ignorant fool you are, so stop pretending.

what.

04-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
All you've done since joining is post two beyond stupid, pointless threads, and insult us at every single oppurtunity, on every single thread.

Why did you just torch him??? He seemed serious...

Or am I missing something?
04-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcup1100 View Post
Why did you just torch him??? He seemed serious...

Or am I missing something?
Have you been here the past couple days?

Check out the "Ipods version of mario" thread for a delightful little response by this idiot.

what.
04-02-2009, 06:29 PM
I asked the same question in the main Hill Billy thread and someone (sorry, can't remember who) was kind enough to give me the answer.

It's a spoiler so look away if you don't want to know:
You will see three rock spires and on each one there will be what looks like a metallic door. Shoot the round hole on each of the three panels which will activate an energy beam above, then swith to the lazer gun (forget it's real name, sorry) and you'll have a charged up beam which you can use to destroy the boss.
04-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Quote:

I know, in his "a sad day for a gamer" pointless thread, he called us all a$$holes, If he thinks that then why stay any longer, just go to another website, every1 will be happy

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
04-02-2009, 06:41 PM
He called us all "f*cking @$$holes" this time...

/sarcasm
04-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Have you been here the past couple days?

Check out the "Ipods version of mario" thread for a delightful little response by this idiot.
Oh
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawslover View Post
I know, in his "a sad day for a gamer" pointless thread, he called us all a$$holes, If he thinks that then why stay any longer, just go to another website, every1 will be happy
And oh

I guess he isn't Mr. Sunshine
Nevermind