★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New game in the pipeline that is now at first playable...need some eyes on it

03-11-2011, 07:13 PM
New game in the pipeline that is now at first playable...need some eyes on it

Hi all!

I'm the developer at Bitwise Design. We created Hospital Havoc and Karnival. We have a new title coming out. It's a couple months away before we are announcing it officially, but it's at a first playable state. I really need some eyes to take a look at it and to help give some honest feedback.

It currently only runs on the following devices:

iPod 4th gen
iPhone4
iPad
Android (screens > 480 pixels high)

It's gonna run on pretty much all of the iOS devices, but at the moment it can't because we aren't at that clean-up stage yet.

So, if you've got a high-resolution device, are familiar with our games and love them, have some notable experience that you can discuss about previewing other games, let me know! At this point, I need about 5 different sets of eyes on the game. So if you have some spare time, are old enough to sign an NDA (so 18+ years old), live in the U.S. and are willing to accept a generous iTunes gift card, send me a PM with your contact info in it.

Thanks!
03-15-2011, 12:53 PM
Still looking for a few more testers if anybody is interested. Thanks!
03-15-2011, 02:22 PM
could you give abit more information on what this game actually is? (or you won't get alot of people asking to have a look at it!)

If I'd know more about this and be interested I could test it on both an iPod Touch 4 and a HTC Desire Z (800x480 screenresolution).

Edit: nevermind, I'm not 18 and don't live in the US, so in any case I couldn't try this anyway.