★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Sea Rascals XL (promo codes)

03-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Sea Rascals XL (promo codes)

Hello everyone,

We just wanted to announce our new game for the iPad and give away a few codes so some of you could try it out.

Here is the trailer:

Here are some promo codes:

T4HXH4R649KE

FLM39RT4XKPX

KMYHLLRTMMJL

Please let us know which one you have used, so other people know too.

Enjoy!

P.S. Here is the App Store Link: Sea Rascals XL

Last edited by pajamahouse; 03-12-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Forgot the app store link in my original post
03-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Thanks, I picked up T4HXH4R649KE. The other 2 were taken.

03-12-2011, 01:57 PM
The Pajamahouse, as in the Sonorasaurus Rex Pajamahouse? If so, I'm all over this, because that is one of the two best dj apps on the whole app store.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
The Pajamahouse, as in the Sonorasaurus Rex Pajamahouse? If so, I'm all over this, because that is one of the two best dj apps on the whole app store.
Yep, thats us. We are taking a detour from Sonorasaurus Rex to get a few games out. First is Sea Rascals XL and next is Desi Leaves Town.

Piracy hit Sonorasaurus pretty hard, so hopefully these new games do well enough to give us the resources to do some more major updates to Sonorasaurus Rex.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy Sea Rascals. Its a fun time waster.
03-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Bought this. Really fantastic and probably the best version of same game I have played.
03-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Bought this. Really fantastic and probably the best version of same game I have played.
Wow, better than Orba? Suh-weet.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamahouse View Post
Yep, thats us. We are taking a detour from Sonorasaurus Rex to get a few games out. First is Sea Rascals XL and next is Desi Leaves Town.

Piracy hit Sonorasaurus pretty hard, so hopefully these new games do well enough to give us the resources to do some more major updates to Sonorasaurus Rex.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy Sea Rascals. Its a fun time waster.
Awesome that it's you, sad that people stole your money. Count me in for buying any and all apps from you to fund future efforts.

Good luck!

03-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks! Your support means a lot. Now and of course all along as you have been for Sonorasaurus.
03-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Nice, fun matching game. You need to make matches of 3 or more and keep clearing the board. The strategy comes in where you can get multiple matches by selecting and moving pieces so that as matches clear, new matches are formed by falling pieces. It is fun, and quite a lengthy game, at least in classic mode.

I did have a crash issue, though. I played through a game, and then it would crash when I would try to play again. I rebooted the iPad and it still had a crash. I was able to play again, but crashed upon trying to go back to the main menu. It crashed several times going back to the main menu. I also had it hang up on trying to show scores. It seems when you get it to play, it plays fine.

The first time I played, I thought I saw a pop up that said I'd unlocked the coral mode, but it is not unlocked. Not on my second game either. I may have been mistaken about seeing the coral unlock message, if so - when should it get unlocked?
03-13-2011, 04:23 AM
Love it. If you like Chain3 and the like, so will you. Great combo potential, good sound effects and soundtrack, and the pacing keeps you at it.

I had the same bug as secondtime, RE: the Coral Mode unlock. My first game was around 14 million, I got the unlock message and the lock was gone in the front end. I came here to start a post and when I went back to check something, the lock was back.

Anyway, great job guys! I look forward to seeing more from you...perhaps a game starring Sonorasaurus...eating...pirates?

See what I did there?