★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The never-ending battle between the forces of good and evil came to its climax, when the foul, mean and nasty bugs started invading your territory,
waking your multi-legged people from their dream of post-industrial paradise in insectoid society. In an age where science was supposed to ensure health, peace and well-being for every hexapod, this very invasion sent chills down your exoskeleton, while disturbing the order of things. It is time for you to apply the right countermeasures to this most terrible of all invasions. Do you accept the challenge?

Multipods Escalation is an action-packed fun-puzzler with real-time-strategy elements. It is you task as commander-in-chief of the multipods to stop the invasion of the nasty bugs. You have to orchestrate the defense of your territory by telling your obedient, crustacean soldiers what to do.

FORTY-FIVE LEVELS
Defend 45 bases of varying difficulty. Each level is a unique challenge for your army of multi-legged soldiers.

SIX DIFFERENT MULTIPODS
You have to coordinate six different types of multipods. Some of them attack intruders at a short range, while others are capable of attacking with explosives. Make sure that you are at the right place in the right time doing the right thing, or you will not succeed.

FOUR CLASSES OF NASTY BUGS
The intruders come in varying shapes and sizes. Make sure that you attack each opponent with the right type of multipod.

TAP-TO-COMMAND USER INTERFACE
Tap the screen to select your multipods and tell them what to do. Give orders to go to specific places, engage an enemy, or defend an area on the map.

UNIQUE VISUALS AND ACOUSTICS
The multipods-world has a unique and appealing look-and-hear-and-feel, which you will like from the first minute on.

Aztlan.Games's comments:
Aztlan Games has released Multipods Escalation!

Here is a short video.

Note that the game is iPhone/iPod-Touch-only. Multipods will go universal soon!

Enjoy!

03-14-2011, 06:42 PM
Awesome! Just purchased it!

Love the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED

03-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks to everyone who has sent me feedback and of course thanks a lot for downloading!

There is a new trailer on YouTube:

Developer of Multipods Escalation and Vermes on Mars. Upcoming game is Tesla Overdrive.
Follow me at Twitter and visit our homepage.
03-20-2011, 07:27 AM
Fantastic puzzler with real time strategy elements, any plans for update with more levels? Although 45 are enough and challenging , but... damn we want more!!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
03-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Looks like fun but instant pet peeve: no way to turn the music off?

Unless I'm missing something, Grrrr.
03-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Congrats for "New and Noteworthy" (US store) ...

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
03-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Guys, thanks a lot for your comments!

The next release is on its way. It should be released in the second week of April.

To reply to some of the issues: yes, the music can be turned off. Also, you can play your own iPod music. On top of that the app will go universal, that is that you will get full iPad-support for the same price. No second HD-version to buy for you And to make things even better, you will get Game-Center-support!

And yes, there will be more levels in the future, but not in the second release. There are already two new bugs ready to do your bidding. Those are the ones that you might have noticed on the title screen. I will not tell more right now The third release will give you more levels, promised.

Developer of Multipods Escalation and Vermes on Mars. Upcoming game is Tesla Overdrive.

Last edited by Aztlan.Games; 03-24-2011 at 03:36 PM.
03-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Whoa! I have missed the new and noteworthy...

04-11-2011, 01:25 PM
I have just released v1.1.0 which brings all the promised features. Enjoy!