★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Eternal Throne
A mobile fantasy adventure game with immersive 3D graphics! Stunning character design and scenes throughout seven distinct game chapters, along with a great many challenges, this mythical themed adventure game will bring you to a whole new world of mobile gaming experience!
The Story:
Since the beginning of time in the world of Elysia, the Gods of Light and Shadow have waged a war known as the War of Eternal Succession. Every one hundred years the Gods of Light and Darkness choose a single female champion who must search for seven holy artifacts known as the Queens Raiment. The champion who finds the artifacts first is crowned Queen of Elysia and rules in favor of her Gods.
If the Champion of Light prevails, then Elysia is granted 100 years of peace, prosperity and bounty.
Should the Champion of Shadow triumph, Elysia is plunged into 100 years of darkness and destruction and creatures of shadow run unchecked throughout the land causing fear, havoc and terror at the whim of their dark ruler.
Once again the Gods have called upon their champions to contest for rulership of Elysia. Our story begins as the Champion of Light begins her perilous quest, facing a land held in the grip of darkness for 200 years.
Features:
* The most advanced 3D graphics for mobile games
* Real-time first-person 3D view
* Superb character design
* Magnificent game level design
* Extraordinary music and sound effect
* Fun and challenging game play
03-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Only 11 MBs? Looks interesting though! Any impressions?

03-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Lol at the description 'the most advance 3d graphics for mobile phone'
03-14-2011, 07:21 PM
There's a lot of mixed reviews online. This is an old game that was ported over. It's like the quest with a 3D rendered world.

03-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmusic View Post
the dev still has a calendar from 1983 on his refrigerator.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
03-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Ugh, I can't stand it when they make the screenshots so small that you can't see anything. I happen to enjoy old-school dungeon crawlers, but it'd be nice if one could actually take a look at what they're buying first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmusic View Post
Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous when the description contains claims that they clearly can't back up.
03-14-2011, 08:43 PM
So far I've found video only for the Windows Mobile version, but I'm curious enough to TOFTT. Will report soon.
03-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
So far I've found video only for the Windows Mobile version, but I'm curious enough to TOFTT. Will report soon.
You are the man.

03-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Played it, and if you like "The Quest" than you will like this game. Also, if you never played the quest games than do it cuz they rock old school style and gameplay in a good way.
03-14-2011, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Couldn't get online soon enough to say don't. Its very clunky feeling. Or at least the controls make it feel that ways.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder