★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lucky Loot
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The bear is drunk, out of money and BOOZE! The only way to solve this problem is to sell empty bottles to earn some cash. However, bear lives in the woods and there is long and bumpy way to the city.
Help the drunk bear to travel to the city and not fall down in the middle of the road.

GAME FEATURES
- Funny gameplay;
- Hilarious drunk bear;
- Physics based puzzle bridge builder;
- Beautiful and stunning game art;
- Every level has different level design;
- Collect additional empty bottles along the way;
- Destructible objects;
- Blood!

FUNNY GAMEPLAY
The bear is drunk and very unstable. You must help him to cross the huge pits, but sometimes it gets very funny to watch collapsing bridges and poor bear falling to the bottom. Dont forget to watch hilarious trailer on Youtube.

PHYSICS BASED PUZZLE BRIDGE BUILDER
This is bridge building game, but it is very different from others. In this game you place and rotate various items. All item are not connected to each other, so the structures may get very unstable. Every level has limited amount of items, from which you must build a way for the bear.

BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING GAME ART
Every level is like art painting and has different looks. Watch how the environment changes in every level. You begin in the forest and in the end you are in the city.

DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS
Bear is very heavy. So if he is falling from height, he will break everything in his way. Constructions must be stable or else, one falling object can ruin all bridge!

Lucky Loot's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drunk-bear/id422849398?mt=8

DRUNK BEAR game

The bear is drunk, out of money and BOOZE! The only way to solve this problem is to sell empty bottles to earn some cash. However, bear lives in the woods and there is long and bumpy way to the city.
Help the drunk bear to travel to the city and not fall down in the middle of the road.

GAME FEATURES
- Funny gameplay;
- Hilarious drunk bear;
- Physics based puzzle bridge builder;
- Beautiful and stunning game art;
- Every level has different level design;
- Collect additional empty bottles along the way;
- Destructible objects;
- Blood!

FUNNY GAMEPLAY
The bear is drunk and very unstable. You must help him to cross the huge pits, but sometimes it gets very funny to watch collapsing bridges and poor bear falling to the bottom. Dont forget to watch hilarious trailer on Youtube.

PHYSICS BASED PUZZLE BRIDGE BUILDER
This is bridge building game, but it is very different from others. In this game you place and rotate various items. All item are not connected to each other, so the structures may get very unstable. Every level has limited amount of items, from which you must build a way for the bear.

BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING GAME ART
Every level is like art painting and has different looks. Watch how the environment changes in every level. You begin in the forest and in the end you are in the city.

DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS
Bear is very heavy. So if he is falling from height, he will break everything in his way. Constructions must be stable or else, one falling object can ruin all bridge!

Game screenshots:

Follow us on Facebook
Visit our website www.luckylootstudios.com
03-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Thought I'd give the game a quick TOFFT and I have to say it's not bad. There are a few things that can make it better, but all in all it's a fun way to spend a little time, and pretty hard as well.

The idea is to set up items so that the Drunk Bear can make his way across the screen. You have various planks and other items to set up to make this happen. You have a reward system of three bottles that are spread across the board. Getting all three bottles means you've done the best you can on the level.

I liked that you didn't have to use every item you're given to make it across (or even to get all three bottles sometimes), but I would have liked that have been rewarded for extra items left over.

The physics part of the game seems okay. I wouldn't call it perfect by any means, but it works. I mean, we are talking about a bear walking on his hind legs the whole way, but it's not about being overly realistic.

The levels are pretty hard right from the start and that could frustrate some. I also found the speed of the game to be a little lacking. Sure it's a drunk animal, and he's going to move slow, but it's a little painful to watch.

I do like that you can zoom in and out to get a better feel for where you're placing items, but even this seems to move slowly. You have to widen the screen several times to get to your original setting after you've zoomed in.

The game works well in a "trial and error" format because you can start and stop your level several times to see how the boards fall into place.

Game is worth a buck if you like these types of things, even worth a buck if you like causing pain to inebriated woodland creatures.

If any of the above appeals to you... give it a shot.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5

03-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Does this have Game Center?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
03-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Looks good.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
03-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Does this have Game Center?
Also my question and are there any achievements as well?
03-16-2011, 03:35 AM
achievements

Hi guys,

as so many people are asking for achievements, we decided to implement them in upcoming update. If you have any ideas regarding achievements feel free to post them in this thread ! Help us to make this game better !

Lucky Loot studios
From gamers with love!
03-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Loot View Post
Hi guys,

as so many people are asking for achievements, we decided to implement them in upcoming update. If you have any ideas regarding achievements feel free to post them in this thread ! Help us to make this game better !
That's great news. I really like the game and having the added incentive of achievements via Game Center gives the game that much more replay IMHO...

Thanks for the info...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
04-14-2011, 06:27 AM
Looks great and it`s funny as hell. It`s a must buy )
04-14-2011, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theidle86 View Post
Looks great and it`s funny as hell. It`s a must buy )
If you like Drunk Bear, take a look at our new game Drunk Rabbit
The saga continues

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=91023

Lucky Loot studios
From gamers with love!

Last edited by Lucky Loot; 04-14-2011 at 07:41 AM.
04-21-2011, 09:12 AM
We are giving away some promo codes for lovely bear game Check out this thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...21#post1696921

Lucky Loot studios
From gamers with love!