★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enjoy the first multi-touch shooter! 25 years later your mission continues. Are your fingers up for fight?

Operation Wow challenges you to complete six enthralling missions, but this time you'll need to use your fingers fast enough to get through exciting battles that will keep you glued to your iPhone.

Forget about the boring machine gun! Now you have the exclusive multi-touch fire that allows you to kill your enemies using several fingers at a time.

Interact with items that appear on the screen to cause massive chain explosions.

History mode with 6 different levels: Base camp, Jungle, Warehouse, Village, Rescue and Airport.
Three difficulty levels.
Game Center with challenges and online scores. Fight to be the best.
Graphics and explosions optimized to look great on the iPhone 4 Retina Display"
2 Minigames and 2 new endless mode available with the extended pack

TOUCH ARCADE: "Operation Wow has been lovingly crafted in the vein of Operation Wolf .... Operation Wow takes advantage of multitouch allowing you to shoot up to 10 bullets simultaneously (or possibly more, I ran out of fingers to test with)."
APPLE: Featured as "New and Noteworthy and Whats hot in several countries.
THE IPHONE APP REVIEW: "Ive played loads of different games on the iPhone, including hugely popular titles like Angry Birds, Legends and many more, but nothing I have played so far is so much fun from the moment" (5/5).

Suggestions? problems? email us to support@ivanovichgames.com and we will be happy to answer you.

ivanovich's comments:

NOTE: The published date is March 16. Depending on your time zone may have to wait a while

Gamepaly video:

03-16-2011, 01:32 AM
Great! It's very similar to the original but faster and really very funny.

03-16-2011, 03:40 AM
After the huge disappointment of a buggy Tapper on my ipod touch, i was happy as anything with this !

Yep you were right, the touch screen controls are brilliant for this game. Its a great updated version of Operation Wolf with a lot of extra features. Nice to see the vulture appear again and the nurses carrying the guy off. The hippy in level 2 made me laugh.

Very playable and a lot of fun, LOVE IT. 5/5 for sure. I normally prefer the arcade originals and the old skool graphics but you've done a great job here and it looks different but plays the same.
03-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Operation Wow

I totally agree whit they.
I think this is a lot of fun game and the multi-touch fire is very funny
03-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Bertin View Post
I totally agree whit they.
I think this is a lot of fun game and the multi-touch fire is very funny
Will you be staying at this forum or are you only going to post a single post in this thread and then disappear ? (surprise surprise !)

The thing is this game is great and i'm sure more people will be buying this later once they get back in from work etc. It doesnt need crappy marketing bots to arrive and post stuff
03-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by nexttime View Post
Great! It's very similar to the original but faster and really very funny.
It's really faster. The fastest shooter I've ever seen
03-16-2011, 02:30 PM
I really like the feel of this one. While I prefer it (and most games) on the iPad, Operation Wow really seems to get this kind of game right on the iPhone. The size of the screen makes it perfect to hit two enemies at once with your thumbs. This definitely brings back memories of hours spent at the arcade pumping quarters into the original trying to beat it unsuccessfully, I might add.
03-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Is the Game Center for this leaderboards only, or are there also achievements?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
03-16-2011, 04:44 PM
What a delicious game concept! This looks seeeeeek and sleeeeeek!

I've always wanted to play a game like this, ever sicne the day of the flash shooters, where you had to use the mouse (last year's finger)

How thick is the line between playing games and playing life?
I learned everything I need to know about surviving 2012 from Fallout 1 and 2

http://superfunapps.wordpress.com/ !!
03-17-2011, 12:59 AM
This looks fun, but what in the world is the girl in the swimming suit doing there? lol

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL