★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm FREE today!

03-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Uber Racer 3D - Sandstorm FREE today!

Enjoy!

Currently Playing (with serious game time): Tiny Wings, Street Fighter IV, Sandstorm, Cat Physics
03-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Thanks SC! Uber news!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

03-15-2011, 10:28 PM
This is actually one of my favorite racing games. Everyone should download it, post-haste.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
03-15-2011, 11:42 PM
Agreed, completely. Excellent racing game, and quite a coup for FAAD and everyone who downloads it!
03-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Woot! Been wanting to play this!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
03-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Been wanting this one myself! Although it was a bitch deleting enough stuff to get it on my iPod Touch 2G, I'm enjoying it so far. My only issue, and maybe this is due to running it on a 2G, is the pop-in graphics/textures. I've sometimes find myself crashing into something I didn't know was there until it was too late to avoid. Is this an issue on newer generations?
03-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Been wanting this one myself! Although it was a bitch deleting enough stuff to get it on my iPod Touch 2G, I'm enjoying it so far. My only issue, and maybe this is due to running it on a 2G, is the pop-in graphics/textures. I've sometimes find myself crashing into something I didn't know was there until it was too late to avoid. Is this an issue on newer generations?
How much space did you need to install it on your iPod? I have 415mb fee and it still wont install :/

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
03-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I think when that 5th gen. comes around it's time for you to treat yourself, man.

It isn't an issue on my 4th gen iPT.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
03-16-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
How much space did you need to install it on your iPod? I have 415mb fee and it still wont install :/
Yes, it was a pain in the butt, but think I needed over 600 MB before it would install. Really hate how you usually have to have more than double the space to install a game. I deleted Asphalt 5 for this, but then had to delete a whole bunch of smaller games (which I picked based on whether progress in the game was an issue) and downloaded, then re-installed most of the smaller games.

Oh, the headaches of having only an 8GB. And yes, I'd love to upgrade to a 5G someday if money isn't an issue.
03-16-2011, 11:40 AM
My turn to say "Geez, I just bought this two days ago."

But - you know what?

I don't care - it's a great game, and I've really enjoyed it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!