★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Have you collected enough stars to unlock the box in Cut The Rope?

03-16-2011, 01:17 AM
Have you collected enough stars to unlock the box in Cut The Rope?

I have downloaded the Lite version.And I hav epassed alll the first three boxes,but cannot continue because it tells me that I havn't collected enough stars!!!So i need to retro and play some levels that i missed stars ....
Anyone already pass through all of them?
03-16-2011, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthturn View Post
I have downloaded the Lite version.And I hav epassed alll the first three boxes,but cannot continue because it tells me that I havn't collected enough stars!!!So i need to retro and play some levels that i missed stars ....
Yep. I didn't go on to the next level unless I had all of the stars. The game seemed almost boring without those adding some challenge.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
03-16-2011, 03:28 AM
Cut The Rope is great. I still have two boxes unlocked now but don't know if I can unlock them in my lifespan They're so hard to do.
03-16-2011, 04:25 AM
Yep. After finishing all the 25 levels from the demo I re-played all of whitch I had less than 3 stars and made 3 stars for all of them. It`a cool game I may buy the full version.
03-16-2011, 04:26 AM
You must complete all levels with 3 stars to get the new boxes!
03-16-2011, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthturn View Post
Collecting stars through levels is very important.