★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Clickgamer.com
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 23.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Guide the ink balls to the well in this ink-credibly unique and thoughtful puzzle game.

SPILLED INK
Guide the ink as it falls to the inkwell using a mixture of elastic and rigid ink bars. Bounce and roll the ink balls past ink spills and around obstacles, but think hard and be quick as the ink timer will run out.

REPLAYABILITY
Each time you use one of your ink bars it uses up ink. The challenge is to fill up your inkwell while wasting as little ink as possible. Discover a variety of solutions for each stage and beat the high scores of your friends.

ARTISTIC STYLE
Ink Ball HD has a truely unique hand drawn art style; paintbrush strokes of ink make up a variety of obstacles and any stray drops of ink will swallow up your ink balls.

---

www.facebook.com/Chillingo
www.twitter.com/Chillingo

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPhone Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=94618
03-16-2011, 05:50 PM
why is nobody commenting on this? looks good to me...

...signature!

03-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdrac View Post
why is nobody commenting on this? looks good to me...
Because I'm waiting for it to launch in the US...

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-16-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Because I'm waiting for it to launch in the US...
You changed your name to "nobody"?... Wow.. that's extreme...

j/k
03-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Heh, zing.

Out in the US.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-17-2011, 12:54 AM
This game is really good. It's like a well-themed, beautifully rendered Enigmo, on a different scale. So far, I like it better than Enigmo, but I've never been a big fan, so your YMMV. It's good, regardless.

03-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Maybe some of you guys can post some screenshots with this game or a video on youtube...
03-19-2011, 02:08 PM
Hmm...trying to decide to buy this game or not. I like the brush/ink look. I do Enigmo, too, if this game is similar, and the price is reasonable. Maybe I'll wait for more reviews.
03-19-2011, 10:11 PM
I LOVE the look and style of this game! Has anyone found a gameplay video my already busted monthly budget is screaming for "ONE MORE". LOL!