★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: CatSpin's first birthday coming up (incl. promo codes)

03-16-2011, 10:07 AM
CatSpin's first birthday coming up (incl. promo codes)

CatSpin's birthday is coming up and of course we don't want to let that go unnoticed. I'll be posting promo codes here once in a while again for anyone who's interested!

* Featured on the front page of the US App Store!
* Mentioned on the "New and Noteworthy" list in the US App Store and many other countries!
* Mentioned on the "What's Hot?" list on Holland's App Store and many other countries!
* Featured at AppEvent.com!
* Featured at FreeAppReport.com!

* iPhoneclub.nl: "The quality and inventiveness of the levels reminds me of the better Mario-games which is a great compliment to the makers".

PROMO CODES:
9XM9LFKKNNW3
4AYRKLWHKWM7
RHXXFNR997PT

Apple wants developers to include the following agreement when distributing promo codes:

Codes expires on Wed Apr 13 07:57:37 PDT 2011

and are redeemable only on the iTunes Store. Requires an iTunes account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms. To open an account you must be above the age of 13. Compatible software and hardware, and internet access (fees may apply) required. Not for resale. Full terms apply; see www.apple.com/legal/itunes/ww/. For more information, see www.apple.com/support/. This app is provided to by Phure Studios.

Phure Studios, developer of CatSpin; featured by Apple on US App Store and mentioned in numerous New and Noteworthy and What's Hot - lists
03-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Looks cool guys. Kinda reminds me of Beyond Ynth. Thanks for the codes. I used 9XM9LFKKNNW3. I'll leave a review.

Happy brthday.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.

03-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Codes are gone. Looks like a fun game, like Beyond Ynth and Vizati. Overall these style games are quite fun, so I'll have to take a look at this sometime when I get through my backlog!
03-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Wow guys! Thanks for the extra support and paid downloads as well! Much appreciated! It's great to see that CatSpin is still going so well!

Since it's CatSpin's first birthday on the 1st of April (no April fools joke either :P) here are 3 more promo codes:

3JTMKX4A7776
T6NYW9F6EPEY
FR6FTW4WXN9J

Codes expire on Fri Apr 15 18:14:07 PDT 2011

Even if you missed out on the codes, make sure you don't miss out on the game itself! Apple even featured it on the front page of the US App Store with a banner they made themselves! ^^

Phure Studios, developer of CatSpin; featured by Apple on US App Store and mentioned in numerous New and Noteworthy and What's Hot - lists

Last edited by Kusanagi; 03-18-2011 at 08:21 PM.
03-18-2011, 08:29 PM
3JTMKX4A7776
Thanks!
03-18-2011, 08:47 PM
FR6FTW4WXN9J - thank you, will write review here and app looks cute
03-18-2011, 08:52 PM
codes all taken ? *pouts*
03-18-2011, 11:03 PM
Late for the code! Hope the guys who took promo code or bought the app would leave your reviews and comments of the game then I will decide whether to buy it or not.Thanks.
03-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Im enjoying this game - i like the concept, sort of like jumpman where you can rotate the world (+move/jump) to get your character through the level while collecting coins to unlock the door. Lots of levels to get through, charming music and runs well.

the buttons arent quite right for me - im opting to not rotate it physically as i seem to find myself rotating loads each game, so as it is, the buttons are a bit squashed and was wondering if another method was possible. I often miss a rotate or press the jump instead - i understand why you need them on both sides though

im no noob but i tell you level 5 is a b*tch :P everything is so close together and the spikes make navigating to the coins really difficult!

how are the rest of you finding it?
04-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr. View Post
Im enjoying this game - i like the concept, sort of like jumpman where you can rotate the world (+move/jump) to get your character through the level while collecting coins to unlock the door. Lots of levels to get through, charming music and runs well.

the buttons arent quite right for me - im opting to not rotate it physically as i seem to find myself rotating loads each game, so as it is, the buttons are a bit squashed and was wondering if another method was possible. I often miss a rotate or press the jump instead - i understand why you need them on both sides though

im no noob but i tell you level 5 is a b*tch :P everything is so close together and the spikes make navigating to the coins really difficult!

how are the rest of you finding it?
Haha, thanks for that great review! :P It would be amazing if you write it as an App review on the App Store as well It put a smile on my face!

TODAY, the first of April (no April fool's joke either :P) is the OFFICIAL and ACTUAL "birthday" of CatSpin, so here are another 5 PROMOCODES:

AAPNEWXPAMKE
JA9RETPRNWL3
NTJXYA34X647
HHPEELLLF6W6
4XPKTMJ4R4WJ

Enjoy guys!