Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-18-2011, 08:50 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I'd love a code as well, if there's still any

Thanks for sharing!

--- Ooops - late to the party :| Still, thanks for sharing the love with the community And if you happen to "find some more promo codes under your couch" or something, looking forward to it

Last edited by pjft; 03-18-2011 at 08:52 AM..
Old 03-18-2011, 10:25 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Could the title be changed to [3.99$ Sale].....
Old 03-18-2011, 10:42 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodmanSan View Post
Could the title be changed to [3.99$ Sale].....
Nowhere in the ad or this thread does it mention a sale. We are doing the opposite of the AppStore norm. $3.99 is just a regular ol price. I think the mods have made a typo based on the iPhone version being reduced to $1.99. Simple mistake, hope no-one is disappointed.

Last edited by Revolutionary Concepts; 03-18-2011 at 10:52 AM..
Old 03-18-2011, 10:56 AM

Still on the fence about this one. Would love to hear more reactions before I make a purchase.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:30 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Boy, I'm late to the party as well. If you did find one or two stray codes lying around, I'd love one too. I got the iPhone version of Road Blaster when it first came out, and I talked it up to my friends here in Milwaukee. I thought it was terrific on the iPod Touch, and I'd love to see it in full iPad glory !

I'll leave a review on iTunes, of course !

Thanks in advance, just in case...
Old 03-18-2011, 07:29 PM

Anyone remember Sewer Shark? I know it's not a Data East (or maybe it was I don't remember)...I know thats a really obscure title, at least now a days, but it was fun...hint hint :-)

Ah yes, Ghost and Catfish...6, 9, 3, 12, 6, 3, 12, 12, 9...me dying...

Last edited by mrdyer1984; 03-18-2011 at 07:32 PM..
Old 03-18-2011, 08:03 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdyer1984 View Post
Anyone remember Sewer Shark?
Please let that game along with Night Trap rest in peace...
Don't think anyone is anxious for Digital Pictures game licenses.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:45 PM

Let me just start by saying that I made the mistake of trying the game right before going to bed...needless to say, I didn't make it to bed on time.
If any game personifies that "one more time" mentality, than this is it. I could not put it down. The game looks absolutely gorgeous on the ipad and the controls are top notch. I have nothing but praise for this quality release.
I couldn't wait all day to come home and give this game another go, so now that I'm home, I gotta go play, but if you like this style of game, I can pretty much guarantee that you will not be dissapointed!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:23 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdyer1984 View Post
Anyone remember Sewer Shark? I know it's not a Data East (or maybe it was I don't remember)...I know thats a really obscure title, at least now a days, but it was fun...hint hint :-)

Ah yes, Ghost and Catfish...6, 9, 3, 12, 6, 3, 12, 12, 9...me dying...
I actually played that FMV silliness a lot - and I also liked Ground Zero Texas. Shockingly enough, those Digital Pictures games weren't half bad at all - I think it was the rip my eyes and ears out acting that remained burnt into peoples brains more than the game-play; not to mention, the limited Palette from the Genesis/Sega CD resulting in pure pixel vomit, and not in a good retro way. There was another FMV interactive game that I really liked back then, but I think it was on 3DO and I think PC -- came into play much later .. called Creature Shock!
Old 03-19-2011, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCat View Post
I actually played that FMV silliness a lot - and I also liked Ground Zero Texas. Shockingly enough, those Digital Pictures games weren't half bad at all - I think it was the rip my eyes and ears out acting that remained burnt into peoples brains more than the game-play; not to mention, the limited Palette from the Genesis/Sega CD resulting in pure pixel vomit, and not in a good retro way. There was another FMV interactive game that I really liked back then, but I think it was on 3DO and I think PC -- came into play much later .. called Creature Shock!
HA, Ground Zero Texas! Classic! The guy kicking in your door and screaming right before th bomb hits. I dont remember Creature Shock...I didnt have a 3DO back then. Only the Sega, Sega CD and the 32X, and I thought I was a king :-)