• Publisher: Han Zhicai
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 43.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Price drop to $0.99 -- Get ready to expel the devil and rescue your people! With inborn super power, you, a cowboy, survived the spell. The power also endows you with the ability to command an army of pets to fight with you.
Addictive to TD game and desire a tougher challenge? PetsWar gives you a new twist.

PetsWar Introduction:
===================================
It happened in Green Kingdom, a world of peace and prosperity. One day, an evil wizard with a gang of hideous monsters invaded. Tragedy struck! People got bewitched and lost. The beautiful land was being swallowed up. Green Kingdom was at risk of becoming gloomy wildness.

Get ready to expel the devil and rescue your people! With inborn super power, you, a cowboy, survived the spell. The power also endows you with the ability to command an army of pets to fight with you.

Go! The first round of fighting has begun on the farm, which is accessible from different track. Monsters make their way leftward from uncertain tracks, one by one or in groups. Assign your pet army strategically, on the strength of their offensive or defensive abilities. Be careful all monsters bite! Wipe out the monster, or else your pet will be killed. Once there is monster getting pass one track, you will lose the game.

PetsWar comes with numerous characters, 20+ different scenes and totally 30+ levels. The higher the level is, the harder it becomes, with fiercer attackers and tougher battlefield. Long for victory? March onward! Find the most ferocious wizard and kick it out!

Various Scenes and Characters to Ensure Gameplay.
- 30+ increasingly difficult levels, challenging your wisdom and the flexibility of your fingers.
-20+ beautifully hand drawn scenes across farm, meadow, forest, lake and marsh, with changeable weather and landforms.
-28 vividly designed pets and 13 kinds of monster attackers. You decide their destiny.

2) Fast-changing Tactics. Are You Ready?
- The match of Bull of Brave with Warrior Rooster rocks! How about Warrior Rooster with Chain Smoker Cat? Whoops, monsters are right here under your nose!
- A huge wave of monsters are coming. Defend or attack? You only have seconds to think!
-One-shot tool is powerful. However, it costs too much!

Strong Story Appeal and Delicate Design
-Thoughtfully keep the continuity of story and scenes, which stands out from other TD games.
-Impressive background music along with skillfully designed graphics.
- Well suited for a wide range of audiences. Kid-friendly.

PetsWar is a 2D TD kind game for your iPhone iPad & iPod touch !
Online help please visit PetsWar Website.

iPhoGame's comments:
Digiarty’s all new funny and multi-genre TD game, Pets War, lands on App Store this March. Tougher challenge for both fingers and brain requires game players 100% concentration. With 30+ increasingly difficult levels, 20+ brilliant ALL-Hand-Drawn scenes, changeable weather, landforms, as well as 41 vividly designed characters, this epic-like game PetsWar will drive you to the climax of fun and competition.

Pick up PetsWar for you iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on App Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/petswar/id424792758?mt=8

Watch YouTube Video at:

Brief Introduction:
Pets War steps over the line of Tower Defense game genre. Literally, TD, RPG, Action-strategy and other exciting game styles infuse Pets War throughout from level 1 to final. The battle between Pets and Monsters extends on dozens of exquisite hand painted background across farm, meadow, forest, lake and marsh.

Play it instantly at: http://www.iphogame.com/petswar/

Main Plots of Pets War:
It happened in Green Kingdom, a world of peace and prosperity. One day, an evil wizard with a gang of hideous monsters invaded. People got bewitched and lost. The beautiful land was being swallowed up. Green Kingdom was at risk of becoming gloomy wildness. With inborn super power, you survived the spell. The power also endows you with the ability to command an army of pets to fight with you.

It’s an Amusing and Challenging TD Game
1. 30+ increasingly difficult levels, challenging your wisdom and the flexibility of your fingers.
2. Complete story line, even every single pet has their own funny story.
3. Thoughtfully keep the continuity of story and scenes, which stands out from other TD games.
4. Impressive background music along with truly stunning graphics.

It is hard to believe, but they just made it!
Pets War even puts MMORPG features on a TD game. When game players control single kind of pet, like catty or doggy, they can use Shar Pei or Chain Smoker Cat to redouble all pets’ (doggy or catty) attacks. Does it remind you the Vampiric Aura and Brilliance Aura in the WarCraft 3? Yes, it is hard to imagine that, but Pets War just made it.

Other Excitement you will experience from PetsWar

1) Various Scenes and Characters to Ensure bring excitement to gamers.
2) Strong Story Appeal and Delicate Design.
3) Fast-changing tactics, combining with switching landform and whether, all uncertainties multiply entertain gamers.

Pick up PetsWar for you iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on App Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/petswar/id424792758?mt=8

More iPhoGame here: http://www.iphogame.com/

03-16-2011, 11:01 PM
I'd love a promo code. Looks like total win.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

03-16-2011, 11:01 PM
would someone has interesting in writing a review in app sotre ?
please PM me, i still have some promo code.
03-16-2011, 11:03 PM
im infor a code, i would love to write a review

Plus+ ---> Bucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalbear View Post
"Super QuickHook, saving you legal fees since 2010."
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I'm getting my butt kicked by a noodle cup!
03-16-2011, 11:06 PM
promocode and writing review please PM me
03-16-2011, 11:06 PM
I'm curious to hear some impressions from others. It looks like it could be a decent PvZ clone.
03-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Send a message via AIM to jwei44
I've always enjoyed games of this genre. May I have a promo code?
03-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Please don't make me beg. Game looks very promising. May I have a promo. Thanks either way...

...signature!
Me too! May I please have a promo code?

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
Hint: he said PM.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ