★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bust A Marble FREE universal

03-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Bust A Marble FREE universal

Hi, all,

Bust A Marble (our Top 25 iPad app) is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch on the App Store! Connect long strings of marbles to eliminate them from the board. Connect special marbles in your groups to earn time bonuses and score multiplier bonuses! This fast-paced puzzler also features Game Center so you can compare your awesome scores and achievements with your friends' attempts!

We're always looking to improve our games, so let us know what you think! Version 1.4 is already in development, so let us know if you've got feature requests!

Thanks!

Last edited by fairlady; 03-17-2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: fixed typo
03-17-2011, 02:43 PM
Send a message via AIM to jrtb
Climbing the charts!

Bust A Marble is now ranked the 58th overall iPhone app and the 57th overall iPad app and climbing!!! Check it out!

Co-Founder and Lead Developer, Fairlady Media Inc.
Developers of: Stinky Socks, Spazzle Gold, Spazzle II, Whizzit games for Preschoolers and Puzzle Sleuth
Twitter: jrtb

03-17-2011, 03:01 PM
I'd like to play, but I'm on 4.0, not 4.2

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
03-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhagoCychotic View Post
I'd like to play, but I'm on 4.0, not 4.2
Sorry about that! We integrated with Game Center and that was part of the deal. It'll be worth upgrading if you're into fast-paced and addicting casual games!

Developers of: Stinky Socks, Spazzle Gold, Spazzle II, Whizzit games for Preschoolers and Puzzle Sleuth
03-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Ah, I see. It's not that I don't want to upgrade, I have a computer virus and I will lose everything on my iPhone if I reconnect. I will not let me back up.

I have 4.2 on my old iPod Touch 2nd gen. Will this game play fine on that device. I would try to see myself, but I'm at work.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
03-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhagoCychotic View Post
Ah, I see. It's not that I don't want to upgrade, I have a computer virus and I will lose everything on my iPhone if I reconnect. I will not let me back up.

I have 4.2 on my old iPod Touch 2nd gen. Will this game play fine on that device. I would try to see myself, but I'm at work.
Should work great! Good luck with the virus!

03-21-2011, 08:10 AM
Thank you! :)

Hi, all,

Thank you for making our Bust A Marble universal launch weekend a huge success! Between 3/17 and 3/20 we got well over 100,000 downloads of the game, and maintained a 4 star average rating on the App Store. Our rankings peaked at #30 iPhone app and Top 10 iPhone Puzzle Games and Action Games. Now we're leveling off in the Top 50 iPhone Puzzle Games and Action Games.

We're working on the next big update, which will include the ability to start at levels 5, 10, or 15 in the IAP premium version of the game.

Let us know if you have any suggestions for improving the game!

Thanks!
03-21-2011, 09:24 AM
old game with new appearance
03-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Win an iTunes Gift Card! :)

If you're interested in helping create some new Game Center Achievements for this game, check out our contest in the Contests/Promos Forum; you could win a $20 iTunes Gift Card!
06-28-2011, 08:16 AM
Version 2.2 Now OUT! :)

Hi, all,

We've had a couple of major updates to Bust A Marble! We've added the ability to select your starting level in the premium version. This has been the most frequently requested customer feature. We've also optimized performance and graphics so the game will run even smoother and faster without crashes.

We're also hard at work on the next update, which will include new achievements and the ability to collect new marbles and play them in the game!

Let us know if you have other feature requests! Thanks for continuing to play!