★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: If you had to choose...

11-01-2008, 11:06 AM
#1
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: In My Head
Posts: 3,358
If you had to choose...

If you had to choose only one game or app to keep on your Iphone which game/app would it be...? No 2nd or 3rd choices either, You have to choose ONE and only ONE.
Mine would have to be....Pandora radio
11-01-2008, 11:10 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337brian View Post
If you had to choose only one game or app to keep on your Iphone which game/app would it be...? No 2nd or 3rd choices either, You have to choose ONE and only ONE.
Mine would have to be....Pandora radio
Pandora.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

11-01-2008, 11:19 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Atlantic Ocean
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
Pandora.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."
I would have to agree with you Pandora by far, no game could hold my attention for ever...

"Insert generic signature here"
11-01-2008, 11:29 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 362
Mine would be the ebook reader. I probably have the equivalent of 15 hard cover novels on my phone. The ebook reader is an absolute pleasure to use and whenever I am waiting around, I can read a few pages and never have to worry about losing my place.

Second favorite might be the geocaching app. Treasure hunting fro whenever I am out and about and my kids love it.

Lots of favorite games, though. Would have to think a while before I could pick my current favorite flavor of the week.
11-01-2008, 11:33 AM
#5
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by iago View Post
Mine would be the ebook reader. I probably have the equivalent of 15 hard cover novels on my phone. The ebook reader is an absolute pleasure to use and whenever I am waiting around, I can read a few pages and never have to worry about losing my place.

Second favorite might be the geocaching app. Treasure hunting fro whenever I am out and about and my kids love it.

Lots of favorite games, though. Would have to think a while before I could pick my current favorite flavor of the week.
I never tried geocaching until I got my iPhone. It's a lot of fun. I live in Colorado where it's pretty popular apparently, so there's always a cache near by. It's awesome on road trips to have the app right on your iPhone.

Still, having Pandora is almost worth the price of the phone itself.
11-01-2008, 11:46 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 804
Favorite app

My favorite app is easily Galcon. This is by far the best game, and it is my favorite app. I probably play Galcon more than i do anything else on my iPhone, and it's an iPhone, so there is a lot to do! Galcon=a steal for $5.
11-01-2008, 12:03 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: In My Head
Posts: 3,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by iago View Post
Second favorite might be the geocaching app. Treasure hunting fro whenever I am out and about and my kids love it.
Sorry only one choice
11-01-2008, 12:09 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
Pandora is a cool app, no doubt. But I only listen to it when I'm real tired of my music collection and want something new... So it's not an app I'm constantly using

I guess if I had to choose ONE, it would be Solebon
11-01-2008, 12:17 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: In My Head
Posts: 3,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeersoup View Post
Pandora is a cool app, no doubt. But I only listen to it when I'm real tired of my music collection and want something new... So it's not an app I'm constantly using

I guess if I had to choose ONE, it would be Solebon
What's funny is it's my least used app (pandora), but when I think about if I could only choose one, It would have to be the one I keep.
11-01-2008, 08:49 PM
#10
What's Pandora? Don't think it's available in Oz.