★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Arctic Shuffle Update and Sale

04-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Arctic Shuffle Update and Sale

Arctic Shuffle 1.2 has just hit the App Store at a new price of $1.99. The update includes a total of 80 levels and features few minor tweaks on the full version.

Arctic Shuffle Lite now has a completely revised set of 20 levels giving a better mix of difficulty.

We're still gathering feedback for version 2.0 of Arctic Shuffle. Give the lite version a try and if you have any fun ideas or suggestions you'd like to pass along just drop us an email - arcticshuffle *at* zincroe.com and I'll send along a promo code for the full version.

cheers, Jason.

04-03-2009, 02:31 PM
fawesom updating now

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
04-03-2009, 03:08 PM
I sent you an email but it was rejected by the server or something. I would like a promo code for the full version if you still have some PM me please

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
04-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Check to see that you spelled everything correctly in the email address. If you run into trouble just send me a PM and I'll pass along a promo code later today.
04-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrogh View Post
Check to see that you spelled everything correctly in the email address. If you run into trouble just send me a PM and I'll pass along a promo code later today.
Ya, it does help if you spell it correctly. I'm having a blast with this game. It's great.

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.
05-15-2009, 07:35 AM
Great for short burst

Avoid all obstacles and use your penguins wisely. Go through all level aiming for the target using geometry, ingenuity and a bit of luck. Easy to launch your penguins with easy to pick up controls and being able to nudge your penguins already placed around the level add variety to each one. The cute graphics and sounds will add to the experience while playing the game.