★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: J BRUCE
  • Genre:
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: Sky diver free fall is a new skydiving game where your aim is to get into goald areas on the screen using the iphone tilt and tapping the screen to deploy your parachute before you hit the floor.
its not so easy when as you get further into the game new obsticals and challenges get in your way to being the ultimate sky diver!

jaybee2002's comments:
SkyDiver FreeFall is a new skydiving game where the challenge is to move the skydiver into the set amount of zones and deploy your parachute befor you get to 100feet because then its too late and SPLAT!
Can you complete the challenge with birds and obsticals getting in your way?
16 challenging levels with 4 bonus levels with a diffrent style game play.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sky-diver-free-fall/id423190342?mt=8&ls=1
03-18-2011, 12:04 PM
good game

I spotted this game a fue days ago because i am a fan of sky diving. it realy has no links to the hobby but is a good entertaining game. the graphics are simple but acceptable. its a good concept for a game and has potential
great gameplay and im looking forward to a update of more levels and posibly a polish up of the graphics.
03-18-2011, 05:23 PM
good game

i started playing this about a week ago and its really enjoyable. good work from a new developer
03-18-2011, 05:31 PM
do you fall into the depth like falling fred or a vertical faller?
03-19-2011, 03:34 AM
you fall into the depth kinda like falling fred but the goals and obsticals are locked onto the skydivers "plane" so as to not create depth or positioning confusion.