Spectre 1.2 - Single/Multiplayer Tank shooter! iPad Universal!
Alright, it's finally here! Spectre 1.2.0! The long awaited patch that's so big it's almost like a new game!
- iPad Support - A new HUD and weapon selection system - all on the game screen! The game host options and multiplayer join screen have also been revamped for the optimal iPad experience.
- Arcade Mode - The all-new single player mode that was designed for iOS. It's a fast-paced score attack with different power-ups, point multipliers, and chain-explosions! Your scores are sent to the Game Center leaderboard, so you can compete with friends!
- Retina Display Support - iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G users will enjoy crisp, bright Retina display-enhanced visuals!
- Game Center Enabled! - Over 25 achievements and 5 leaderboards have been added!
- New skyboxes! - There's even more skyboxes to add to the atmosphere. They're also HD-enabled for iPad and Retina Display users.
- Re-balanced gameplay. Spectre Classic and VR mode are easier now.
- Tons of bug fixes and adjustments.
This adds to the already enormous list of features, which now looks something like this:
- 3 Single-player and 4 Multi-player modes!
- Bluetooth, Wifi, and Internet lobby multiplayer, with AI multiplayer bots and up to 16 players!
- Nine different weapons
- Completely customizable online game options
- Weapons, shield and flight energy power-ups
- Running dedicated servers
The 1.2.1 patch is on its way, with a few small bug fixes.
Last edited by matt_j; 03-18-2011 at 12:37 PM. Reason: appinfo link