★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ARTENET SARL
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You must kick the ball in the goal in this simple and addictive windy soccer game !

Features of the game:

- 2 control modes
- 3 game modes
- With or without goalkeeper
- Multiple environments
- Game Center

Nicolo's comments:

Hi, I'm the developer of this simple casual game.
The game has 3 game mode and you can play with or without the goalkeeper.

Hope you'll enjoy spend time with it !
03-18-2011, 06:24 PM
I couldn't resist. Sounds like it has a bit more to it than most freebie football games.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
03-27-2011, 07:30 AM
We submited an update to Apple with a new control mode ("slide" mode like Paper Toss control mode) and Game Center with Leaderboards and Achievements.

Note that Game Center will only be available when the goalkeeper is enable in the game. You'll be noticed when the update we'll be approved.
03-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Maybe add a multiplayer mode, where one person controls goal-keeper and other kicker. Slide to block and shoot?
04-01-2011, 11:03 AM
1.1 update available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox View Post
Maybe add a multiplayer mode, where one person controls goal-keeper and other kicker. Slide to block and shoot?
It is a great idea, but I don't think I could simply modify the game in this way... but I keep your idead for our next soccer game

The update for Soccer Wind Shot is now available with 2 new features :
  • A "config" button : it let you chose wich control mode fits you the best ("tap" or "slide" control modes)
  • Game Center integration with Leaderboards and Achievements (14 + 1 hidden achievements )

About the two control modes :
  • "Tap mode" : there is a directionnal arrow on the field and you must tap the screen when you want to take your shot (think "Golf putt pro")
  • "Slide mode" : you "kick" the ball with your finger (think "Paper Toss")

Note that Game Center is only available when the goalkeeper is enabled. (so there is a real challenge !)

SOCCER WIND SHOT is still FREE !!!!!

Itunes link : http://toucharcade.com/link/http://i...1493?mt=8&ls=1