★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Foosball Games

11-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Foosball Games

I have been looking @ 2 foosball games in the app store http://appshopper.com/search/?cat=&s...earch=foosball
Anyone tried either one? If so what do you think? Anyone Have Both?! If so which is better?... Thanks
11-01-2008, 01:20 PM
There are 3 of them do date:

Foosball
Table Football
Foosball World Cup

Haven't tried them. All released in the past 2 days. One concern, at least for some, is that it seems you move all players on your team at the same time, rather than a row individually.

11-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post
Foosball
Table Football
Foosball World Cup

Haven't tried them. All released in the past 2 days. One concern, at least for some, is that it seems you move all players on your team at the same time, rather than a row individually.
Ehhhhh that doesn't sound very good. Table football looks kinda cool, it says up to 6 players? Man that would be very tough to make work I'd imagine
11-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Anyone Else, still contemplating
11-04-2008, 05:37 PM
I have been looking at them as well... and the Foosball world cup one looks by far the best out of the 3...
11-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post
Foosball
Table Football
Foosball World Cup

A question:
why Apple tend to release same kind of apps in the the same days?
It's not the first time that the same kind of application is released in 2-3 days.
Is it a big coincidence?

I remember it happened the same for PocketGuitar kind of app and iPhysics (Trace), but also for other ones I'm not remembering.

What do you think?
11-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jborislow View Post
I have been looking at them as well... and the Foosball world cup one looks by far the best out of the 3...
See I thought regular "Foosball" looked graphic wise the best... Man I wish somone here bought them... (Arn?!) (Anyone?) (Hello...)
11-04-2008, 08:31 PM
I've purchased Foosball World Cup and I like it. Here are some facts:

- you can move all players or just one row
- you can set players layout (4-3-2, 3-4-2, 3-3-3)
- you can select field background, sound effect on/off and music off or one of the two sound track
- you can set ball speed and 4 skill levels
- 1 and 2 players
- Practice mode

In resume you can move the players (all or by row) but they will kick automatically (there's no way to e.g. control the ball).

I hope it helps. As I said I like the game.
11-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
I've purchased Foosball World Cup and I like it. Here are some facts:

- you can move all players or just one row
- you can set players layout (4-3-2, 3-4-2, 3-3-3)
- you can select field background, sound effect on/off and music off or one of the two sound track
- you can set ball speed and 4 skill levels
- 1 and 2 players
- Practice mode

In resume you can move the players (all or by row) but they will kick automatically (there's no way to e.g. control the ball).

I hope it helps. As I said I like the game.
Yea that does help a lot... I'm gonna wait and see if anyone has the other one/s before I make a decision. Thanks for the advice..
11-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Yet another Foosball game...

Yet another Foosball game: Super Foosball:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=295415343&mt=8

Would be nice if someone reviewed them all.