★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Immuno 1.1 Update
- Free to play
- Host no longer changes automatically
- In app purchase to remove ads

Immuno is a fast paced finger flicking action game set inside your own bodys organs. Take control of your immune system to fend off deadly viruses. Whether youre looking for a quick thrill to pass the time or consider yourself a serious gamer looking for a real challenge, this heart stopping action game will keep you on the edge of your seat.

The game features a seamless, intuitive interface that doesn't get in the way of what matters most, keeping yourself alive.

With 5 massive worlds totaling 50 unique levels to play through, youll always find a new challenge waiting for you. Unlock powerful bonus viruses by curing your body's organs.

The endless Challenge Mode will keep you playing for hours on end, getting faster and more difficult the longer you stay alive. Compete with and challenge your friends online through Open Feint by racking up the highest score.

OutbreakEnt's comments:
Immuno for iPad is out in the app store now!

HD graphics look incredible on the iPad! Check out these Screen Shots:

Contagious Gameplay!

Huge Bosses!

Fast paced play!

Unlock bonus viruses!

Immuno

Immuno is a fast paced finger flicking action game set inside your own bodys organs. Take control of your immune system to fend off deadly viruses. Whether youre looking for a quick thrill to pass the time or consider yourself a serious gamer looking for a real challenge, this heart stopping action game will keep you on the edge of your seat.

The game features a seamless, intuitive interface that doesn't get in the way of what matters most, keeping yourself alive.

With 5 massive worlds totaling 50 unique levels to play through, youll always find a new challenge waiting for you. Unlock powerful bonus viruses by curing your body's organs.

The endless Challenge Mode will keep you playing for hours on end, getting faster and more difficult the longer you stay alive. Compete with and challenge your friends online through Open Feint by racking up the highest score.

5 Stars!
"Wow, this game is freakin' sweet! It's a great combo of a color matcher, brick breaker, and I don't know what else, but it's just awesome. I tried the lite version, and then upgraded to this full version, and it was definitely worth it - lots more content here, the game really shines in the full mode. Excellent gameplay, nice HD graphics, very unique!"

Available in the iTunes Store now!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/immuno-hd/id423437397?mt=8
03-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Looks gorgeous..would like to give it a try

03-20-2011, 09:08 PM
There's also a free HD lite version to try

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/immuno-hd-lite/id423437716?mt=8
03-20-2011, 09:58 PM
I played the lite... Very nice art and minimalist interface... Pretty close to pulling the trigger on the full version only thing worrying me is the gameplay could be a little repetitive after fifty levels? From the few levels in the lite version what kind of things can be expected in the full version to keep it engaging?
03-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Hey Mfox76, I'm glad you asked. There are bonus viruses you can unlock throughout the game that keep things interesting and fresh. It starts to turn into a little bit of a strategy game trying to figure out when to use and not use certain bonus viruses. For example, if there's a bomb virus next to a pause virus, should you wait to hit the bomb now (destroying the pause bonus), or hit the pause first letting you clear some of the screen. I sometimes like to save the pause viruses as long as I can until I start to get in trouble. If you wait too long though, the pause virus could kill you if it gets too low on the screen.

The regular viruses also get stronger as the levels go on and eventually become boss viruses, requiring a lot of your attention while more viruses are still incoming. So, you'll have to maintain a balance on where your current focus is. For example, do you focus on killing the huge green boss coming down, or the clump of smaller viruses with a bomb next to them.

There's also the challenge mode in the full version where you can play an endless level that gets increasingly faster and more difficult the longer you can survive. Scores from the Challenge Mode are posted to Open Feint's leader boards. You can use the bonus viruses you unlocked in the campaign mode in the challenge mode to get more points and survive longer.

I hope I've explained it well enough. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks for commenting and checking out the game!
03-20-2011, 10:49 PM
I bought the full vision of this game the day it came out and it's amazingly fun! Definitely worth the upgrade, there's a lot more content in the full version, although the lite gives you a nce trial. This is an excellent game.
03-20-2011, 11:11 PM
@Outbreak

Thanks for the reply! I am going to take the plunge and give it whirl tonight:-) I really liked what I saw from the lite version. Any plans to integrate game center and or keep track of the scoring in non challenge mode?
03-20-2011, 11:19 PM
Have to say it's really worth playing. Good job.
03-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Follow us on twitter to hear about the latest Immuno updates!
http://twitter.com/#!/OutbreakEnt.