★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 1.1.1 Update
- Fixed scoring bugs
- Now free to play for everyone!
- Host no longer changes color automatically.- Click to remove ads with an in-app purchase.
Immuno is a fast paced finger flicking action game set inside your own bodys organs. Take control of your immune system to fend off deadly viruses. Whether youre looking for a quick thrill to pass the time or consider yourself a serious gamer looking for a real challenge, this heart stopping action game will keep you on the edge of your seat.

The game features a seamless, intuitive interface that doesn't get in the way of what matters most, keeping yourself alive.

With 5 massive worlds totaling 50 unique levels to play through, youll always find a new challenge waiting for you. Unlock powerful bonus viruses by curing your body's organs.

The endless Challenge Mode will keep you playing for hours on end, getting faster and more difficult the longer you stay alive. Compete with and challenge your friends online through Open Feint by racking up the highest score.

OutbreakEnt's comments:
Immuno for iPhone and iPod is out in the app store now!

The graphics look incredible, especially on the retina display! Check out these Screen Shots:

Contagious Gameplay!

Huge Bosses!

Fast paced play!

Unlock bonus viruses!

Immuno

Immuno is a fast paced finger flicking action game set inside your own bodys organs. Take control of your immune system to fend off deadly viruses. Whether youre looking for a quick thrill to pass the time or consider yourself a serious gamer looking for a real challenge, this heart stopping action game will keep you on the edge of your seat.

The game features a seamless, intuitive interface that doesn't get in the way of what matters most, keeping yourself alive.

With 5 massive worlds totaling 50 unique levels to play through, youll always find a new challenge waiting for you. Unlock powerful bonus viruses by curing your body's organs.

The endless Challenge Mode will keep you playing for hours on end, getting faster and more difficult the longer you stay alive. Compete with and challenge your friends online through Open Feint by racking up the highest score.

5 Stars!
"Creative, fun, challenging and addicting!!"

"...Good music and user experience. Quick and easy to pick up..."

"Well worth your $0.99."

"Super Addicting!! awesome artwork, gameplay is really fun!"

Available in the iTunes Store now!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/immuno/id423141359?mt=8
03-21-2011, 02:05 PM
Follow us on twitter to hear about the latest Immuno updates!
http://twitter.com/#!/OutbreakEnt.

03-22-2011, 02:11 AM
Gameplay Videos

Immuno gameplay videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutbreakStudio
03-22-2011, 02:44 AM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
Appealing!
But is there a lite version? I usually would like to play a lite one and then decide whether I will buy it.

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 03-22-2011 at 03:34 AM.
03-22-2011, 02:48 AM
04-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Hope people don't overlook this game. I got free over the weekend (not sure if it still is). But it's very polished, addictive and has nice graphics. Yes, you could look at it as another bubble popping/color matching game. But for some reason, it's been hard to get away from. Also gets quite difficult due to the sometimes rapidly changing color blasting mechanism, which often leaves you in a worse position than you were before your last shot and sometimes doesn't change fast enough to the color you need (even with tapping) to stop from failing.

Anyway, it's a great game...even though I'm already having trouble getting past just level 7 of the first world.

Last edited by awp69; 04-05-2011 at 02:05 PM.
04-05-2011, 01:45 PM
It's still free as of this minute. Looks fun so DL'ing now!
05-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Just curious if anyone else is actually playing this game. This is the one game that I play at least once a day because I have vowed to get further into it, but have been stuck on Level 8 of World 2 for the last month.

Has anyone gotten further? Any tips? Looks like there's some cool power ups in other worlds, but I can't imagine how it could get any more difficult than where I'm at already.