★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: What the difference betweeen Rjdj and Rjdj album!?

04-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
What the difference betweeen Rjdj and Rjdj album!?

I cant find any differences except that rjdj has even more features than rjdj album!
04-03-2009, 11:41 PM
This belongs in the app section, as it's not a game.

RJDJ album: includes several premium scenes that you have to pay for in RJDJ single.

Of course, this does not matter as of right now, since the developer made all its apps free for the time being to promote the update that went live a couple of days ago.

04-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrushMyNoseOff View Post
This belongs in the app section, as it's not a game.

RJDJ album: includes several premium scenes that you have to pay for in RJDJ single.

Of course, this does not matter as of right now, since the developer made all its apps free for the time being to promote the update that went live a couple of days ago.
Hey, thanks. I didn't know they were all free. I just picked up RJDJ shake. And I can understand why people post apps (or whatever) in the game section; some people get testy but ultimately you get an answer faster than anywhere else. The page layout needs to be retooled so that other sections are given equal representation in order to solve this issue.
04-04-2009, 12:08 AM
Which of the 3 is the best? (Rjdj, shake and album)
04-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Orange View Post
I think I like album more than shake. Neither is all that entertaining, really. I do pull album out every now and again but it usually just takes up space on my springboard.
04-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Orange View Post
I like Shake, but that's cause I just have a touch

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
04-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Anyone want to give me a summary of what these apps do?
Kind of lazy to try to find it.
04-04-2009, 12:17 AM
RJDJ allows you to connect to their website and download some FREE scenes into the application. You can also go to rjdj.me from a computer to purchase some premium scenes.

RJDJ album is a like a music artist CD release. It's got several premium scenes.

RJDJ shake includes scenes where the accelerometer is the focus of playing around with the sounds.

---

Silver Orange,

Put "RJDJ" in a YouTube search box and you'll get some nice videos on it.
04-04-2009, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
What the difference betweeen Rjdj and Rjdj album!?
I don't know what the difference is but I know what they have in common - they both don't work on my iPod Touch!

Stefan
04-04-2009, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrushMyNoseOff View Post
RJDJ allows you to connect to their website and download some FREE scenes into the application. You can also go to rjdj.me from a computer to purchase some premium scenes.

RJDJ album is a like a music artist CD release. It's got several premium scenes.

RJDJ shake includes scenes where the accelerometer is the focus of playing around with the sounds.

---

Silver Orange,

Put "RJDJ" in a YouTube search box and you'll get some nice videos on it.
Thanks a lot for your help!