★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lock N' Load

04-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Lock N' Load

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300047529&mt=8

This one goes out to all my friends here who like to make with the funnies when I post a little known game they don't like.

I wish to be allowed to call, "Shotgun!" and intimidate my friends with Style and Authority. I mean business and you will know this with the "clink-clink" of my pump action shotgun.

It is free of charge, so please, download it and cock one off for yourself. Bwhahahahahaha I just wanted to use that line. Feel free to razz me all ya want. I don't mind.
04-03-2009, 11:46 PM
I love the one iTunes review for this...

Fastest in the south (1 star)

"Yep, paadner. That's the fastest delete I've ever done on any app. Mr. deeveloper you might wanna get a hunkerin to take a look at some of yer conpeetician. Dey a blowin you away!"

I sure hope this guy intentionally wrote this as a joke because otherwise, he's pretty illiterate. He be hunkerin for a dikshoenary.

04-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
I love the one iTunes review for this...

Fastest in the south (1 star)

"Yep, paadner. That's the fastest delete I've ever done on any app. Mr. deeveloper you might wanna get a hunkerin to take a look at some of yer conpeetician. Dey a blowin you away!"

I sure hope this guy intentionally wrote this as a joke because otherwise, he's pretty illiterate. He be hunkerin for a dikshoenary.
Hahahaha....all you really need is one cock and your done. That should be the new tagline. Fastest delete in the west.
04-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCrom View Post
Hahahaha....all you really need is one cock and your done. That should be the new tagline. Fastest delete in the west.
The worst part of this is the dev probably considered selling this for $.99 at one point.
04-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Quote:
The worst part of this is the dev probably considered selling this for $.99 at one point.
Maybe the iTunes reviewer got a code. If not than that's the worst part of it considering the "game" description and single screenshot.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
04-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
Maybe the iTunes reviewer got a code. If not than that's the worst part of it considering the "game" description and single screenshot.
Just think if this was a fartin' cowboy, this would probably zoom up the Top 100.
04-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Just think if this was a fartin' cowboy, this would probably zoom up the Top 100.
OH NO! I didn't think about the power that I wield on the forums. What if this application soars up the free sales charts because of my introducing it to the world!

Nah. :P
04-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCrom View Post
OH NO! I didn't think about the power that I wield on the forums. What if this application soars up the free sales charts because of my introducing it to the world!

Nah. :P
You have more influence than you think.
04-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Sure...

First game in progress...
04-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Thanks Big Albie! I will keep that in mind when I select future applications to keep the forum members up to date on.