★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Celebrate the Year of the Rabbit and breed rabbits in this fast paced finger flexing game based on our original Flash game of the same name. Avoid meteors, earthquakes, electrocution, killer whales and drowning while trying to breed rabbits old enough to be eligible to ride mobility scooters and take an all expenses paid retirement luxury cruise around the world.

***** Features *****

Multitouch, draggable and extremely cute rabbits.
Funky Music
Water Hazards
Meteors
Earthquakes
Killer Whales
Retina and iPad resolution support
Full 3D Graphics

LordGek's comments:
The game is a hoot!

Who would have ever figured a rabbit's greatest threat would be meteors and killer whales?

The gameplay seems so deceptively simple, dropping male bunnies (you know, the ones smoking pipes) onto eligible females to make babies while constantly keeping the bunny population safe from the game's many hazards (the aforementioned killer whales and meteors only being a couple), you'll soon realize that the strategy for bigger scores is a bit more complex than it would first appear.

The other aspect really intriguing me is how the devs are leaving a lot of its future development up to the playing community by asking what they should add next. I personally would love to see some over-the-top power-ups for our poor hapless bunnies to pick-up.

03-22-2011, 11:19 AM
Thanks for picking this up LordGek and thanks for the review... we have a ton of crazy ideas for this game and I hope our audience love it as much as we do.

If you like the game please do follow us on Facebook or post your ideas and thoughts here.

Kinl

Last edited by Kinl; 03-22-2011 at 12:13 PM.

03-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Anybody have any love for the little rabbits? good, bad, indifferent?
03-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinl View Post
Anybody have any love for the little rabbits? good, bad, indifferent?
1) What do you have in store for us via updates?
2) Are there tricks to increasing a rabbit's end of level value?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
1) What do you have in store for us via updates?
2) Are there tricks to increasing a rabbit's end of level value?
Update ideas currently include more enemy types and patterns with some of them being interactive like swarms of rabbit tracking enemies that you have to swipe off the screen or shoot at with unlock-able weapons... the scope for enemies is endless, I've had thoughts from the clichd Zombies, Aliens and Robots to Dinosaurs, Octopus, Birds of Prey, Donkeys, Rabbit robbing Monkeys, Lightning, Death beams from space, Killer rabbit eating plants, etc, etc...

Other updates would include gamecenter support, achievements, other game modes and powerups that can give the rabbits some powers to protect themselves.

As we are currently running our games for free, so we're really just wanting to get the games out there and some feedback from the community as to the direction we should go with any of the games.

Currently we have an imminent update for Cryptid Curling that improves the instructions and gives you a chance to not start a new game and easily wipe your current game.

The scores for the Rabbits works on time alive which is boosted by a bonus for mating, so tactics can vary depending on how you want to play:

Have one main male rabbit and one main female rabbit who you breed from as much as possible while keeping them safe as a priority, or breed as many as possible hoping all hell doesn't break loose due to over crowding, you can also save high scoring rabbits from previous levels in order to gain 3 stars on later levels easier...

I'm also toying with introducing different rabbit colors to help or hinder remembering the sex of the rabbits and to offer up bonuses for breeding rare breeds, maybe with a collection system for tracking these rare breeds as achievements...
03-29-2011, 01:25 PM
We have an update that should be out within the next two weeks for Breeder which includes a new enemy type! with more to come....

Stay tuned!
04-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Breeder 1.1 Update is live....

Includes an extra enemy type, the Worm!
04-08-2011, 12:57 AM
GameCenter and/or OpenFeint!

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
04-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinl View Post
Breeder 1.1 Update is live....