★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Circus Pain by Ongoz Games

03-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Send a message via AIM to Appency Send a message via Skype™ to Appency
Circus Pain by Ongoz Games

SEE – the death defying human cannon ball!
HEAR – the sounds of pain as he bounces off objects and tries to hit his target!
FEEL – bad for the poor guy. Or.. Nah… he knew what he was signing up for right?!

In “Circus Pain” you control the destiny of Igor, a former explosives expert that figured getting shot out of a giant cannon would be a safer choice of job descriptions. Boy was he wrong…

Make your way through 55 levels of some of the trickiest shots a human cannonball has ever attempted!

Work through 6 worlds from practicing back home on the farm to the cheers and jeers of the fabled MEGADOME!

To make the shot you’ll have to get punched, whacked, smacked, zapped, and sometimes even shellacked before hearing the roar of the crowd that makes it all worth it.

Miss the net and hear the yelps and whimpers from Igor as he plummets to the ground. Life in the circus isn’t easy! Earn points based on the total pain, suffering and damage caused to Igor. No pain, No gain!

Circus Pain is a universal app available for the iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad and $0.99 in the App Store.

For more info on Ongoz Games, visit their website, Facebook or Twitter.
03-22-2011, 01:43 PM

I quite like the look of this one... not really in the right place financially for T'ingOFTT though so I'll wait for some opinions.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
03-22-2011, 03:17 PM
Gave it a TOFTT and it's not bad. A nice take on the whole Ragdoll type of game... this time around you're a stunt man who gets shot out of a cannon and your goal is to land in a net.

The game starts with a nice tutorial that shows you the controls. They are simple and work well. Move the cannon where you want it, aim it, decide the amount of power you want... and that's it. Your human cannonball is sent soaring towards the goal.

Along the way you want to inflict as much damage as possible. This is where the scoring system comes into play. The more hurt you inflict, the more coins you get -- ten being a perfect round.

The game has over 50 different levels and so far I've only gone through the first location, but I'd have to give it a thumbs up for the buck I spent. I like games where there is more than one way to complete a task because it gives you a desire to try it again.

The game has a few other nice features. You can change up the voice of "Igor" and there are some Open Feint achievements (though granted there's not much more than the basic, clear levels to get an achievement variety). Though I can see that there is plenty of room to make the game a little more feature packed, I'll take it for now.

It's a nice pick up and play game, and worth the dollar to give it a shot. If you like this type of shooting Physics game, I'd say pick it up.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
03-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Looks addictive. May have a go of it.
07-27-2011, 02:51 PM

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero