★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The "What Was That Game Called?" thread

03-22-2011, 02:20 PM
The "What Was That Game Called?" thread

Hello all,

I've seen tons of new threads lately started simply for the purpose of remembering the name of one specific game. How about we save some space and just have one thread? OK?

Put the description of a game you can't remember the name of down here:

Last edited by gwet17; 03-22-2011 at 02:58 PM.
03-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
What was the name of that one game I sorta remember? It had a red bird, a blue bird that turns into 3 smaller birds, a yellow bird that speeds up, a black bird that explodes, a white egg laying bird, and a stupid backwards flying green bird. And you fling them at these big green hairy things. What were they called again? Oh yeah, pigs. But does anyone know of this game I'm talking about. I know it sounds really weird and its probably not in the top 200, but it would be great if you could help me find it. I think it starts with an X. Thnx!

jk.

03-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
What was the name of that one game I sorta remember? It had a red bird, a blue bird that turns into 3 smaller birds, a yellow bird that speeds up, a black bird that explodes, a white egg laying bird, and a stupid backwards flying green bird. And you fling them at these big green hairy things. What were they called again? Oh yeah, pigs. But does anyone know of this game I'm talking about. I know it sounds really weird and its probably not in the top 200, but it would be great if you could help me find it. I think it starts with an X. Thnx!

First time i laughed at something on this forum in a while thanks.

I think the game was called Mad Flying wings

~uıʌoןɔɯ
Want list: Oh! Edo Towns , Space Tripper,

Last edited by dxfan101010; 03-22-2011 at 06:13 PM.
03-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:

jk.
Um I think your talking about how chuck Norris got to round 99 on cod zombies using only birds and a slingshot! lol

Really cool thread idea!

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
03-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
Really cool thread idea!
Sticky it!?

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
03-24-2011, 08:43 PM
I think this is a good way to conserve forum space, but given that the first couple responses were joke posts, others visiting might not realize the actual purpose of the thread.
03-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Quote:

jk.
Angry Birds? or were you just joking?

Plus and Openfeint Accounts: Snowdude11
03-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdude11 View Post
Angry Birds? or were you just joking?
jk = Joke

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
03-26-2011, 12:05 PM
Way off topic I guess, but this all reminded me of good old Homer Simpson:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer Simpson
I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."
03-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
jk = Joke
jk = just kidding

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926