★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zombie Archer ($.99 Intro Sale)

03-23-2011, 12:13 AM
Zombie Archer ($.99 Intro Sale)

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
03-23-2011, 12:14 AM
Gotta love those graphics and animations.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
03-23-2011, 12:47 AM
Insane, the developers just posted in the upcoming games subforum. How is this out already? Nice! (Still not sure I'm jumping for it but I admit their push).
03-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Hello, I'm the developer of ZA and I've started a new thread for suggestions on the first update. Thanks! http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...22#post1648522
03-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Debate on Grphics

Great, will check it out, as I have some ideas, will definitely share. One thing i wanted to say here though, is i find graphics almost to be a + to this game. It is funnier that way, something about it, definitely. I've read a lot of people complained, but maybe that is what you were going for.
03-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play-n-Play View Post
Great, will check it out, as I have some ideas, will definitely share. One thing i wanted to say here though, is i find graphics almost to be a + to this game. It is funnier that way, something about it, definitely. I've read a lot of people complained, but maybe that is what you were going for.
I'm almost sad to tell you we're working on improving the graphics. Thanks for the compliments!

WickeyWare Games
Follow us on Twitter or like on FaceBook.