★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: After having escaped the White House, you find yourself in the Oval Office. But now your mission is simple - escape the West Wing. You must use whatever you can find in our virtual West Wing to make it out intact!

The new, all original West Wing Escape is a cross between a classic adventure game and a graphic novel. The adventure game is designed for both the iPad and the iPhone family of devices. There is now a running percent complete indicator in the game, letting you know exactly how close (or how far) you are to solving the challenge and escaping!

West Wing Escape is produced by NerdBeach, and we back up the adventure with free hints on the website and email support.

Explore and Escape the West Wing TODAY!

freedog's comments:

03-23-2011, 03:48 AM
Is this the same game that was released about a year ago? It looks different but it has to be the same core game...I think?

If so, it was good then.

03-23-2011, 04:10 AM
The screenshots looks fantastic but seems hard to play, is it? Looking forward to a game video to find out how to play exactly.
03-23-2011, 04:13 AM
Gorgeous screenshots, but I need patience to play adventure game.

Who can tell me what to write here

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge3112 View Post
Couldn't agree more. I saw a review of it on StuffTV. I think you owe them one!!! Would love to get an interview with you, for my folio (:
03-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Stand alone sequel

Actually this game is a completely new title, that can be played independently of White House Escape. The game picks up from where the first one leaves off, and after escaping from the White House you now find yourself in the West Wing, neck deep in a tricky situation. The game supports both iPhone and iPad, and it now includes sound and a percent complete indicator.

A game video is not a bad idea at all, and I will try to get one up today. This is why I like checking out this forum - it's real gamers, with some really good advice. If I get the video up I will post a link.

Thanks for the very kind words. I am humbled.
03-23-2011, 01:16 PM
Video Posted

We have just posted a game video for West Wing Escape, and the link is as follows:

http://www.iadventuregame.com/iadven...ng-Escape.aspx

To say thanks for the random kind words, here are five promo codes for the game. You know how it works, so use them before somebody else does!

H4PLPYXJM7P4
YHPJ4MLTKP6R
K696JK3XPAYM
7X3MR7RF77HK
3FW3P4XHJ7EN

Have a Great Day,
Greg Chaffins
iAdventureGame

Last edited by iAdventureGame; 03-23-2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: updated video link
03-23-2011, 02:27 PM
H4PLPYXJM7P4 Thanks!

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
03-23-2011, 02:30 PM
It looks really cool. I used YHPJ4MLTKP6R. Thank you. I'll leave an app store review.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
03-30-2011, 11:27 PM
cool game, well made. I added video to the 1st post.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
03-31-2011, 01:44 AM
Images are cool and fine here. Gonna try this app today.