★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

**Last Light** Universal - Game Center, Retina, Achievements - 0.99$! Demo available

03-23-2011, 02:40 AM
**Last Light** Universal - Game Center, Retina, Achievements - 0.99$! Demo available

Hello,

This is my first post in my forum, so yes - this is a shameless plug for my app All the info is in the iTunes description. I worked hard to get this in the app store, so any response would be nice (including the negative ones!). I hope you enjoy the game!

iTunes description

**Last Light**
There once was a balance between Light and Darkness. Darkness forgot there is no darkness without light - They attacked the Light. A period of darkness came. In this darkness beasts formed - evil creatures. Now only one Light remains - It's your task to guide this Light to fight the Beasts of Darkness, in the ever ongoing fight of Light and Darkness!

**gameplay**
The concept is simple: Shine with your light on those evil dark creatures - making them smaller untill they dissapear. But your center is vulnerable. Avoid colliding into a enemy!

Also, there are Light Particles to help you. These appear when you kill an enemy. The make your light bigger up to a certain size. When you're at your maximum size They will float by you. As a bonus you can fire them all at once to clear up some enemies!

**highlights**
-Game Center High scores!
Compare your scores with the world or your friends!
-Extensive game play!
Last Light has very original gameplay, thoroughly tested to make sure the experience is as good as possible. You can even control your Light in 3 ways!
-Clear Tutorial!
No more guesswork, the game includes a clear tutorial to get you started.
-Beautiful graphics
The Light is rendered in high resolutions - Lightning fast.
-Retina display!
Make use of that shiny screen you bought!
-Universal Application
Buy tha app once for your iPod, iPhone 4, and iPad!
-Runs good, even on older devices.
-Achievements!
Test your skills and try to get them all. New ones will be added regularly.

**Credits**
-Credits to Vulpes productions(Willem Vos) For help with creating the original concept and art.
-The music was done by Nijg, Thanks Nijg! if you are intrested you can find him at newgrounds.
-Everyone who supported me to bring this app in the app store, it wasn't always an easy road but we got there!

Screenshots:

I hope you enjoy the app, be sure to leave a rating in the app store and leave a post to tell me what you think!

best regards,
Arthur Brussee

Update: V1.5 is soon coming in the app store!

Last edited by p v loon; 12-18-2011 at 04:46 AM.
03-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Used MJNXHNHHTYYM, thanks.

03-23-2011, 02:48 AM
Thanks, took L634RY9MEAA7

Rixx

()() Favorites: Sword of Fargoal, Rogue Touch
( '.') Slay, Titan VG Edition, Hero Academy [ID:Rixx]
(('')('') GameCenter: TK656
03-23-2011, 03:06 AM
tried the remaining two and they are used also.

too bad but thank you for offering us some promos
03-23-2011, 03:10 AM
Yes, the last two codes were used. Oh well. Looks great, though!
03-23-2011, 03:12 AM
Wow, that went fast, if I sell the app at this rate I'll be rich soon

Just for you I pm'ed you one last promo code
03-23-2011, 03:14 AM
thanks alot p v loon !
will leave a review for you on the us store.
first going to play it abit..hehehe..
03-23-2011, 04:01 AM
No problem, looking forward to your review

Also, it seems like my game is popular in canada. I'm at the fantastic position of 889 daily grossing according to applyzer
03-23-2011, 04:49 AM
Boy, and I thought I woke up early!

Nice concept art. Perhaps a vid to show actual gameplay or a trailer? Looking forward to finding out more about your game...

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
03-23-2011, 06:30 AM
Haha, I live europe so no worries - I got my nightrest

I think I will try to make a video, but I have never done that before. If it works out I will post it here.

Also, big thumbs up to kuwait, I'm in the top 100 daily grossing there (1 sale probarbly)