★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 200K of downloads for City Traffic HD, 200K people addicted to City Traffic HD can't be wrong!
NEW UPDATE : in game items and coin system with addition to NEW YORK and TOKYO MAP!!!

Save the cosmopolitan cities from TRAFFIC RUSH!!
You can do this with your fingers.

City Traffic HD is a game of managing traffic. Try to minimize the traffic on intersections, and avoid any crash.

Each city has its own map and vehicles. DIFFERENT CITIES, DIFFERENT FUN!!

Now you can purchase items to make the game a lot easier and help you beat higher scores!!
Items
- Stop : All traffic stops for 5 seconds
- Invincible : All the cars become invincible for 5 seconds
- UFO : Clear all cars

In version, you can choose:

- Las Vegas (USA)
- Beijing (China)
- Paris (France)
- San Francisco (USA)

Unlock new maps using earned coins!!!

- New York (USA)
- Tokyo (Japan)

HOW TO PLAY:
============
- Swipe your fingers to accelerate the vehicles on screen
- Tap the vehicles to stop moving
- Purchase items and apply on screen to take effect

Features
=========
- Six different and unique maps
- In game items that you can use to make the game more fun
- Famous sights of the world
- Various vehicles: car, bus, truck, bike, etc.
- As in real life, each of the vehicles rushes with different speed and sound
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements

Like US facebook.com/BlueOnionSoft
Follow US @blueonionsoft
Watch US youtube.com/BlueOnionSoft

danielha's comments:
Hi,

Youtube link | Pop Up

Today, City Traffic HD game has just been released in AppStore!!

City Traffic HD is a game of managing traffic. Try to minimize the traffic on intersections, and avoid any crash.
Save the cosmopolitan cities from TRAFFIC RUSH with your fingers!!

• Famous sights of the world
  • Various vehicles: car, bus, truck, bike, etc.
  • As in real life, each of the vehicles rushes with different speed and sound
  • Game Center leaderboards and achievements
  • Universal both for iPhone and iPad

Become a fan of our City Traffic HD Fan Page: City Traffic | Facebook and write us comments

Try our new City Traffic HD with your friends! This awesome UNIVERSAL game is only $0.99 now for introductory sales.

AppStore Link: City Traffic for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

YouTube Video: Gameplay of City Traffic HD

Thanks!
03-23-2011, 04:50 AM
There are many roads here with an 'S' !!Holy cow!It might be exciting!

04-11-2011, 02:53 AM
Nice Traffic game!!!!

Its the 1st HD traffic game ever in the series!!!
04-11-2011, 04:01 AM
O h I see.I thought this would be some clones of previous games.It turns out to be a very cool game with a quick mind! Might it be fabulous!
04-11-2011, 04:35 AM
Beijing

As a five-year resident of China, I sincerely hope that the Beijing map is extremely chaotic, with buses, bikes and scooters completely unresponsive to player commands.
04-11-2011, 09:13 PM
This game is not bad :)

This game is not bad bit hard at first but gets addicting!! cant w8 4 the next update.
05-06-2011, 12:31 AM
[New UPDATE!! v2.0] City Traffic HD: Control Traffics in 6 Cities! w/ Promo Codes

Youtube link | Pop Up

To get a promocode - Like our official Fan Page in Facebook: and write us comments
Then we will message you a promocode, and finally post a review/rate it on the AppStore

✭ NEW UPDATE
- New maps: New York and Tokyo
- Added traffic coins for more fun
- Added game items
☻Invincible : Make all cars invincible for 5 seconds
☻UFO : Clear all cars
☻Stop : All traffic stops for 5 seconds

Save the cosmopolitan cities from TRAFFIC RUSH!!
You can do this with your fingers.

Now you can purchase items to make the game a lot easier and help you beat higher scores!!
✭ Items ✭
- Stop : All traffic stops for 5 seconds
- Invincible : All the cars become invincible for 5 seconds
- UFO : Clear all cars

In version 1.1, you can choose:

- Las Vegas (USA)
- Beijing (China)
- Paris (France)
- San Francisco (USA)

✭Unlock new maps using earned coins!!!✭

- New York (USA)
- Tokyo (Japan)

HOW TO PLAY:
============
- Swipe your fingers to accelerate the vehicles on screen
- Tap the vehicles to stop moving
- Purchase items and apply on screen to take effect

Features
=========
- Six different and unique maps
- In game items that you can use to make the game more fun
- Famous sights of the world
- Various vehicles: car, bus, truck, bike, etc.
- As in real life, each of the vehicles rushes with different speed and sound
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements

Like US facebook.com/BlueOnionSoft
Follow US @blueonionsoft
Watch US youtube.com/BlueOnionSoft[/QUOTE]

Last edited by danielha; 05-11-2011 at 11:28 PM.
05-06-2011, 12:57 AM
Thank you for XNWAJAF39NMM. I'll be back with comments.
05-06-2011, 01:06 AM
JHA4XKKKT7L4 taken.. thanks..
05-06-2011, 02:31 AM
City Traffic is a souped up version of Donut Games' Traffic Rush. Cars, trucks and motorcycles move across a top-down-viewed intersection, and you can either let them go on their merry way, swipe to push faster, or tap to stop. Stopped vehicles will eventually drive off on their own, or you can tap again to get them moving.

The first level, Las Vegas, has a four-way intersection similar to Traffic Rush. Scoring 60 on this level will open the next level, Beijing, and there's four more levels to open after that. Each level has a different layout and possibly new vehicles. (I didn't get beyond Beijing for reasons that will soon be explained.) Beijing has turn lanes and bicycles, Paris has a huge roundabout, San Francisco has cable cars, and so on.

There's also special items you can use to make the game easier: stopping all traffic, making traffic invisible, and a UFO that clears all cars. These buttons are awkwardly positioned on the Beijing level and it's easy to accidentally hit one when you're trying to swipe a car, and that's particularly irritating since you have to buy more.

Yep, buy. Each time you complete a level, you earn coins. These coins can be used to unlock the final two levels, and also to buy more of the special items. More coins, if you want them, can be bought by IAP. This is my least-favourite sort of IAP: the kind that helps you get higher scores.

There's a bug that happened for me repeatedly on the Beijing level and stopped me from progressing further. Several cars in the second lane from the top would get stuck on top of each other, and no amount of tapping or swiping would get them to move. Eventually, something else would crash into them and end the level. This is a really biting bug and one that I hope gets squashed fast.

Even when the bug is fixed, it's tough to know whether I'd recommend this game. On the one hand, it appears to be a very nice update to the Traffic Rush idea. The graphics are solid and the game is responsive. On the other hand: consumable IAP. You can of course ignore it, but it taints the leaderboards and makes any game that offers it inherently less fun to play, at least for me. Only you can know if it would bother you, too.

There's also 75 achievements available via Game Center.

Cheers.