★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 59.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 99c LAUNCH SALE! Join thousands of other players online and experience the award-winning Witcher universe like never before!

The Witcher: Versus is a world full of fierce duels, powerful foes, and dark magic. Become the most-feared dueller and fight against real players online in The Witcher: Versus. Choose your favourite class; a Witcher, Sorceress, or Frightener then customize your character as you jump right into the battle!

Complete challenges and loot new weapons, amulets, and magical items to improve your character's skills and abilities.

Prove your bravery with various achievements and impress the other warriors with your hard-earned badges.

***Use your iPhone or iPod touch character profile to battle on the Web browser version of The Witcher: Versus too! YOU MUST LOGIN TO http://versus.thewitcher.com TO SYNC WITH THE BROWSER VERSION OF THE GAME. THE ACCOUNT DOES NOT SYNC WITH http://witcher-versus.gamigo.com/ SERVER ***

FEATURES

- Strategic iPhone-vs-iPhone Duels
- Three classes of characters and countless skills
- Numerous achievements and strategies to explore
- Thousands of players worldwide
- Original characters and areas from The Witcher
03-23-2011, 05:21 AM
This game seems cool, online fights? I'm in!

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay

03-23-2011, 05:32 AM
Only 0.99 for an online fighter?

Something doesn't add up... will wait for impressions before buying,.

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
03-23-2011, 05:50 AM
Wheres the on screen controls?lol
Will buy when out in UK

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
03-23-2011, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post

This was a promo game for the great PC RPG The Witcher. Reputedly it was very good on PC in it's own right, but I never tried it myself.

Favorites: Puzzle Quest, The Quest, Sway, Glyder, Reign of Swords, Flight of the Amazon Queen
03-23-2011, 07:07 AM
Impressions please!

Drat!
03-23-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post

You can look up gameplay videos on YouTube. I don't think it's really a fighting game in the sense that you might be thinking.
03-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Will there be an ipad version?
03-23-2011, 12:10 PM
It's not Mortal Combat it case you've been wondering. It's an online dueling game in which you send asynchronous challenges with attack and defence sequence combos. There's a lot of characteristics and skills to develop and items that you can use to win as you gain levels. It's connected to the browser version so there's a lot of people you can fight that are already there.
03-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredohh View Post
It's not Mortal Combat it case you've been wondering. It's an online dueling game in which you send asynchronous challenges with attack and defence sequence combos. There's a lot of characteristics and skills to develop and items that you can use to win as you gain levels. It's connected to the browser version so there's a lot of people you can fight that are already there.
Thank you for clearing that up. Avoiding this game...