★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-23-2011, 03:19 PM
I checked... prices in the trailer might be correct.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-23-2011, 03:25 PM
Syncing this game into my iPad. Times like this I kick myself in the nuts for not jailbreaking. Apple should have a look at retinapad and improve on that.

03-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongkykun View Post
Syncing this game into my iPad. Times like this I kick myself in the nuts for not jailbreaking. Apple should have a look at retinapad and improve on that.

What did you pay?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpgliss View Post
Hi,

GodSon, thanks for the information.

My son likes the Zelda and Pokemon stuff on his DS so I think he might like it.

David
I'm probably the biggest zelda fan boy in the world.. But this is alot more complex then zelda and pokemon with the whole bunch of items you equip on characters. I own this on my ds and loved it in some way! It was very cool! I actually got pretty far and for some reason decided to stop playing. I might pick it up possibly during a good sale or at christmas where i get rained in itunes cards!

On another note: can and new zealenders confirm the item duplication glitch?(that helped me through half the game)

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
03-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
What did you pay?
AU$18.99, and it works just fine on iPad. Not as sharp as I'd like but it's okay. At least the dialogue is not pixelated. Will post impression soon.
03-23-2011, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
I'm probably the biggest zelda fan boy in the world.. But this is alot more complex then zelda and pokemon with the whole bunch of items you equip on characters. I own this on my ds and loved it in some way! It was very cool! I actually got pretty far and for some reason decided to stop playing. I might pick it up possibly during a good sale or at christmas where i get rained in itunes cards!

On another note: can and new zealenders confirm the item duplication glitch?(that helped me through half the game)
It's not really that complex. just a lot of old school grinding. The job system is way more simple than FF5.
03-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post

Ah! I forgot about that glitch. I doubt they left it in, it would be difficult to do anyways, I thought you had to use shoulder buttons, or the select button to do it.
03-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Already waited for 21 years, will wait for another couple years for the price drop j/k
03-23-2011, 04:06 PM
I need to take my niece to school. Will post impression and some pics right after. Expect an unbiased review though
03-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Does it even work on iPhone 2G/3G? Or it needs new hardware...?

Is it playable on old hardware?

iLike & iRecommend: Archibald's Adventures, Blimp, Bombardiers Guild, Boulder Dash - ROCKS!, Critter Crunch, Durak, Edge, Eliss, Fieldrunners, Flick Fishing, Flight Control, Galcon, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, Handy Jacks, Memovator, Quadrix, Rolando, Rolando 2, Smart Sokoban Pro, Squares, Space Miner, Totemo, Train Conductor

Last edited by estyst; 03-23-2011 at 04:08 PM.