Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-10-2011, 08:48 PM
iPhone 4S

I'm currently level 60 at the Crystal Tower but don't want to beat the game yet. Does anyone know how to unlock the onion knight, ultima weapon, or the secret dungeon? I heard in the DS version, you need to use Wi-Fi to send mail or something, how about the iPhone?
Old 04-10-2011, 09:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard500 View Post
I'm currently level 60 at the Crystal Tower but don't want to beat the game yet. Does anyone know how to unlock the onion knight, ultima weapon, or the secret dungeon? I heard in the DS version, you need to use Wi-Fi to send mail or something, how about the iPhone?
u get the onion knight by doing a quest from Topapa check Mognet
and once u beat the Crystal Tower, u can just go around still leveling, so u can get all of tha tafter
Old 04-11-2011, 06:50 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Needless to say, that is utterly impossible. I've put in about 20 hrs and still have about a 1/3 left.

I guess some people don't mind lying to get attention.
yeah tell me i'm lying...its okay...

for mastery cards for your job (must be lvl 99) you must search and talk to the legendary blacksmith,this person always moving from one place to another place...
Old 04-11-2011, 06:58 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default leveling up

leveling up is harder than DS cause in ds monster give better exp than on the ios does any has a place to level up other than bahamut layer or the crystal tower

knowing that i couldnt beat the iron giant yet am level 68

Last edited by chicok; 04-11-2011 at 07:01 AM..
Old 04-11-2011, 10:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicok View Post
leveling up is harder than DS cause in ds monster give better exp than on the ios does any has a place to level up other than bahamut layer or the crystal tower

knowing that i couldnt beat the iron giant yet am level 68
Forbidden Land Eureka
Old 04-11-2011, 12:23 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Hello,

I started FF3 about two hours ago, entered the castle via the flying ship and now I have the following problem:
3 of my 4 party members have been killed in a fight against a griffin(?) at the castle and I dont have any phoenix feathers left to resurrect them.
Is there any other way to bring them back?? any service I overlooked at the starting village or something like that?

thanx
regards
Old 04-11-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygorn View Post
Hello,

I started FF3 about two hours ago, entered the castle via the flying ship and now I have the following problem:
3 of my 4 party members have been killed in a fight against a griffin(?) at the castle and I dont have any phoenix feathers left to resurrect them.
Is there any other way to bring them back?? any service I overlooked at the starting village or something like that?

thanx
regards
Yeah...in the first town of the game go to the building just to the left of the town entrance. There's two pools in the first room. The left hand pool restores your hp/mp while the right hand pool restores the life of anyone who has shuffled off the mortal coil.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:50 PM

I think i've detected an annoying little "bug". When I arrived at the castle not long before starting the game (before I entered the cave and killed the Djinn) I ransacked the west and east towers for all they were worth (gaining a sword called Wightslayer in the process). When I was given the option of assigning jobs to my party by the voice of the crystal (after killing the Djinn) I no longer have Wightslayer. WTF??? Do I really need to have this sword to complete any quests or am I safe forging ahead?
Old 04-11-2011, 12:53 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychocandy2010 View Post
I think i've detected an annoying little "bug". When I arrived at the castle not long before starting the game (before I entered the cave and killed the Djinn) I ransacked the west and east towers for all they were worth (gaining a sword called Wightslayer in the process). When I was given the option of assigning jobs to my party by the voice of the crystal (after killing the Djinn) I no longer have Wightslayer. WTF??? Do I really need to have this sword to complete any quests or am I safe forging ahead?
You cannot use certain weapons when you assign certain jobs to your players. I believe only the Freelancers can use the wightslayer sword. When you reassign the freelancer job back to one of your party members you will be able to equip the wightslayer again.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
You cannot use certain weapons when you assign certain jobs to your players. I believe only the Freelancers can use the wightslayer sword. When you reassign the freelancer job back to one of your party members you will be able to equip the wightslayer again.
Thanking you!!!