App description: Final Fantasy III -- now on iPhone and iPod touch!

First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III was the first title in the Final Fantasy series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.

Final Fantasy III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.

When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.

--------------------------------------------

Game Features

- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences exclusive to the iPhone/iPod touch

- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's iPhone RPGs

- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records

- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards

-Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display.

-Support has been added for the Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery.

--------------------------------------------

CAUTION

Please note that when updating to iOS 7, Quicksaves will be lost.
Please make sure to save your game to a Slot before updating.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post

If you want to complain about the price of this game, do it here.

If you want to discuss the game itself, carry on friends!!!
04-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychocandy2010 View Post
Thanking you!!!
Did you get the PM?

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
04-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychocandy2010 View Post
Yeah...in the first town of the game go to the building just to the left of the town entrance. There's two pools in the first room. The left hand pool restores your hp/mp while the right hand pool restores the life of anyone who has shuffled off the mortal coil.
Basically, the game treats death as a "status." There are many towns and castles with status cancellation fountains (the ones that just say "Nothing happens" when you use them when your characters are all normal), which you can use to remove the death status and revive your character.

Unless you're in a boss fight that you are about to beat, though, it's better to quit out of a fight than to use Phoenix Downs (which are relatively scarce). Just make sure to flush the game from your active dock. Hit continue when you restart, and you'll end up exactly where you left off before the fight. It's a bit of a cheat, and if you're a purist I would avoid it. It does help to save your sanity when an unfortunate encounter is about to wipe off an hour of progress.

04-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Anyone know how to get the ultima weapon?

"No Rest. No Mercy. No Matter What." - Akroma, Angel of Wrath
04-11-2011, 09:02 PM
it's awesome, I just got it and play now
04-12-2011, 09:36 AM
At the right of Odin's room, there is a room with unopen treasure chest. How do you get access to this room? I don't think it's the one with elixir and phoenix down as I already opened them.
04-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Where is FF Tactics!?

Where is Final Fantasy Tactics!? It was supposed to be out already!
04-12-2011, 01:46 PM
can anyone tell me how big this game is uncompressed?
04-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatics View Post
Where is Final Fantasy Tactics!? It was supposed to be out already!
Nope. Spring lasts till June 21st, so I would guess sometime before that.
04-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Does anyone have any class recommendations for the end game? I don't really want to use ninjas throwing shurikens though, because I think that would take away from most of the difficulty. Right now, I'm using blackbelt, summoner, devout, and knight. Any help would be appreciated.
04-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keviie91 View Post
Does anyone have any class recommendations for the end game? I don't really want to use ninjas throwing shurikens though, because I think that would take away from most of the difficulty. Right now, I'm using blackbelt, summoner, devout, and knight. Any help would be appreciated.
Use my game guide. Theres a thread in the general games and discussions.

I spent lots of time on it for a reason.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=89089&page=3

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.