• Publisher: Aidem Media
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 259.0 MB
  • Version: 1.6
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (4)
App description: ***SALE*** Celebrating the launch of City of Secrets 2: Episode 1, you can pick up this BRAND NEW ADVENTURE for the crazy introductory price of 99 cents! (normal price will be $4.99). And, because we're feeling generous, ALL of our other games are also on sale for a short while!

on the level of a Pixar film High praise for a game on iOS, but it is that good." - GamingBits

"Out of the blue, Aidem Media have delivered one of the best adventure games Ive ever seen on the iDevice" - TouchMyApps

"City of Secrets is utterly impressive with its polished presentation, fluid 3D animations, and full voiceovers." - iPadModo

Want to see my Mole? If you're finished hammering bird brains against the wall, go underground in the tap adventure game, City of Secrets. Requires logic and puzzle solving skills so turn your brain on and prove you know your head from a Mole in the ground.

Enter a brilliant high definition world of revolution, mystery, and adventure as you pull together the clues and solve puzzles to uncover the sinister plot. The hero's Rex, the dog, and Mr. Moles - well of course - the mole, can't save Poco Pane without you.

City of Secrets is a classical point and click adventure game presented with beautiful hand drawn art, layered backgrounds and a 3D character cast, fully spoken throughout.

Over 1 million games sold. Rex and Mr. Moles have been on adventures across Europe for many years and are making their debut globally on iOS. We love to entertain and are confident that aideMMedia is one palindrome you will instantly love.

The game can be tougher than your college entrance exam and it isnt clear yet if you will need help from your friends or some little kid to solve the sinister plot.

There are several methods in the game to point players in the right direction such as a notebook containing a list of completed and 'to-do' tasks - and a hint system giving a written clue for the next most important task if you really get stuck.

Better than an IQ test, challenge your friends to see who can solve the sinister plot first. Good luck!

aideMMedia - the world's most entertaining palindrome!

Please contact us at support@aideMMedia.com if you get stuck or with any issues.

It's time for a revolution!

Notes:
* Brightness can be adjusted in your device 'Settings' if necessary.
* If your device won't tilt to sort the trash, make sure the screen orientation is not locked.

goiMot's comments:

03-24-2011, 05:17 AM
I was also a beta tester and - like the other testers - was impressed with the quality of this game. There's hours of gameplay, full voice overs for characters, a hints system to ensure you don't get stuck (which is frustrating with some adventure games) and lovely graphics. If you like adventure games, this one is worth investigating.

řƹȡ1
03-24-2011, 07:41 AM
In the name of Aidem Media, I would like to thank for the nice entries, it makes us very happy that the proposed vision of playing has met such positive reviews :-) It's a pleasant finale to a long and hard work. We thank our beta-testers for their great work, we know it wasn't the easiest task. As for the questions:
1) 1) the iPhone version is ready and undergoing AppStore approval - it will be out for downloading soon.
2) We'll send messages regarding the codes, we remember the hard work of our testers.
Also, any time now the Lite version of the City of Secrets will be out, for both the iPad and iPhone.
Adam M.

Last edited by AidemMedia; 03-24-2011 at 07:44 AM.

03-24-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AidemMedia View Post
In the name of Aidem Media, I would like to thank for the nice entries, it makes us very happy that the proposed vision of playing has met such positive reviews :-) It's a pleasant finale to a long and hard work. We thank our beta-testers for their great work, we know it wasn't the easiest task. As for the questions:
1) 1) the iPhone version is ready and undergoing AppStore approval - it will be out for downloading soon.
2) We'll send messages regarding the codes, we remember the hard work of our testers.
Also, any time now the Lite version of the City of Secrets will be out, for both the iPad and iPhone.
Adam M.
Perfect!!!
Looking forward the lite and the full game on iPhone!
03-24-2011, 09:27 AM
I beta tested this game and let me tell you how much of a treat you are in. Wickedly sharp dialogue that is a mix between the breaking the fourth wall by Deadpool and humor that will leave you laughing. I believe strongly that from the humor point alone, the game rivals a certain rabbit and dog. You really will enjoy this game for the puzzles and the dialogue and I am excited to hear what everyone else thought about the game

[infiniDy] US Warfare is out! $0.99 Launch Sale - http://bit.ly/ezOgVe Enter the $100 contest on TA - http://bit.ly/gRoSle
100,000 Wallpapers is free now http://bit.ly/eomJq3 Enter $50-150 contest on TA - http://bit.ly/hMT7r4
03-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Almost everyone here is a beta tester, so excuse me for being skeptical. Anyone other than beta tester has tried it yet?

Nevermind, bought it, will sync in the morning. I'm a sucker for adventure games
03-24-2011, 03:28 PM
I know this game! My children played it on their PC!

This game is a port of a PC point&click adventure game for children, made by a company from Poland.
PC version: Link
It is based on a very popular polish cartoon character - Reksio (Rexio):

Youtube link | Pop Up

It is a very nice game for younger children (6-10 years old), but too childish for teenagers or adults.

Cheers
GamerAdi

Last edited by GamerAdi; 03-24-2011 at 03:30 PM.
03-24-2011, 09:04 PM
City of Secrets is a 100% new game

In response to GamerAdi - City of Secrets HD for iOS is a completely new game almost a year in the making. We are happy that you enjoyed our earlier children's games however, younger kids will have difficult time completing this game without the innovative hint system. We will likely have a PC version of this new game ready for release shortly.
03-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Dear fans and gamers,

We are certain that after you play the game, you'll be hooked. As one of the volunteer beta testers said,

" ... over two hours and I have yet to get bored or desire to play another game. You guys have a hit!"

Please 'Like' us on Facebook and stay informed about new games and updates. City of Secrets was built for gamers of all ages. None of our beta testers (many thanks!!!) were kids and as you can see they love the game.

*iPad, Mac, iPhone, and iPod Touch including Lite versions for each. Link to the iPad version http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/city-of-secrets-hd/id423523995?mt=8

Please share City of Secrets on iTunes reviews, Facebook, blogs, etc.

It's time for a revolution!

aideMMedia - the world's most entertaining palindrome!
http://www.aideMMedia.com

*At the time of this post we are waiting for Apple to approve the Mac, iPhone/iPod Touch and Lite versions of each platform.

The Trolls at aideMMedia are also hard at work on some other great titles that you will see this year.
03-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Still no impression or review or whatever from non-beta tester TA member? Dude... Maybe I should do it?
03-24-2011, 11:25 PM
I can't imagine anyone being disappointed by this game. Unless you don't like to smile.