★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best Game Play Is Tap To Play, A Puzzle Game Is Coming Soon

03-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to adamjones
Best Game Play Is Tap To Play, A Puzzle Game Is Coming Soon

Hi,
Nobles, we are on to new game development which is a kind of puzzle game with innovative and intellectual game play for iPad.

Introduction
The game play is simple and familiar to all yet innovative. In this game you have to make chains of similar color blocks but you can only push the blocks by pushing the whole row right or downwards.

GAME PLAY
Push all cubes in a column or in a row to group them. When three or more cubes of the same color get next to each other they will disappear and you score some points.

To push the cubes of that row to the right, you have to tap on square (arrow) in the left hand side of the column

If you do same thing in the top most row you will push that column down

The blocks will appear periodically starting from left column to top most rows if all the Squares in the column and row is filled the game is over. A kind of time limit but with a twist……

the most exciting thing I like is you can increase the time limit by pushing the block from the column or row.

Game is almost finish but we didn't decided the name yet, Soon we are going to launch a contest for the game name so stay in touch....

Any suggestions are welcomed, hope you folks, will like it.

You can Liked us on Facebook For Updates
Follow us on Twitter

Screen shots
Click on Images to enlarge them...

Last edited by adamjones; 03-26-2011 at 12:59 AM.
03-24-2011, 03:49 AM
didn't like the game ?

I thought introducing diffrent play method with familier game objective will bring some intrest for these games, no reviews and critics. Where i am wrong
03-24-2011, 04:03 AM
Hello, sir!

Some tips would be to proof read your post for spelling & tenses: Past Present Future, etc..

Add a gameplay video, or resize the screenshots, they are a bit too much to see the entire thing.

Another thing is that the games mechanics arent well explained or exciting.
Its a great post, just thought I might be able to help a bit

I hope this may be able to boost your views on the post. Sometimes games have me copied and reposted with different grafics, maybe add a unique feature. The game doesnt look bad at all, just work on the small details that matter the most.

The most imput will result in the greatest output.

What attracts you to games? Try to Implement the same elements.
Keep up the work sir, and you will have a great game upon your hands.

Gamecenter: EyesAblaze
Need a beta tester with great feedback? Pm me.
Part time dick arounder at toucharcade.
Starslinger fan.
03-24-2011, 04:53 AM
i guess this will meet up the standard..
03-24-2011, 06:18 AM
i give up, 5 times i have tried resizing these pics but again they are enlarged

i dont know what to do..?