★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Icenet
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.1 MB
  • Version: 1.07
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Travel back to prehistory and confront yourself with formidable predators in this action-packed survival game!

Fight dreadful creatures! Evade giant birds attacks! Ride Triceratops or experimental air rockets! Travel through magic portals!

How would you feel beeing chased by a starving tyrannosaur? Do you think that you have what it takes to survive in some deep prehistoric jungle? Would you be able to reason angry cavemen, or to make mammoths... fly?

Find out by yourself, download Lost In Jurassic and experiment gorgeous graphics, an incredibly rich multi-scrolling environment, terrific character animations!

Unlock Advanced Game mode, earn amazing bonus!

Check your scores against players all over the world using Game Center and Openfeint leaderboards and achievements.

INGames's comments:

Travel back to prehistory and confront yourself with formidable predators in this action-packed survival game!
Fight dreadful creatures, evade deadly traps, ride Triceratops or experimental air rockets...

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Nice vid i have no idea what its about but i love the way she runs

03-23-2011, 05:09 PM
this plays like a endless runner but controls like a big QTE sequence, i like it, graphics are really nice and the controls work. well worth the 59p asking price.
03-24-2011, 09:09 AM
@oooooomonkey: Thanks
03-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack111 View Post
Nice vid i have no idea what its about but i love the way her breasts bounce around when she runs
Fixed :P
03-24-2011, 10:16 PM
She's certainly keeping ABREAST of the situation, right guys? Right? Right?

........I'll let myself out.
04-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Honestly Ingames, I'd like to see this animation and artstyle used in another game, it's really good. But the game itself isn't that good. The popup cues seem random, it's hard to tell whether objects are in the foreground and background when you're supposed to avoid them, etc. I think next time you should go for a more traditional runner game or just go straight for an action game instead.