★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fishing Bears brings the popular flash game Fishing Girl to iOS. The game has been built from the ground up and new ideas have been implemented to make a greater and more exciting experience.

Includes:

Chill out mode:

Beat the stress and fish until your hearts content, no lives or gameovers, just fun gameplay.

A choice of two bears to play as.

Many varieties of fish to catch, with many more to come.

Future updates:

Story Mode: Can you complete all the quests and find the hidden treasure of Bear Village?

Endurance Mode: How many fish can you catch without losing a single lure?

Fish Pond: You can keep your prize catches and special fish here and get rewards for looking after them!

Game Center: Earn Achievements and get to the top of the leaderboards for Endurance Mode.

Unseen Studios's comments:
The first game by Unseen Studios has been approved today and will start appearing in stores worldwide soon.

Description

Fishing Bears brings the popular flash game Fishing Girl to iOS. The game has been built from the ground up and new ideas have been implemented to make a greater and more exciting experience.

Includes:

Chill out mode:
  • Beat the stress and fish until your hearts content, no lives or gameovers, just fun gameplay.
  • A choice of two bears to play as.
  • Many varieties of fish to catch, with many more to come.

Future updates:
  • Story Mode: Can you complete all the quests and find the hidden treasure of Bear Village?
  • Endurance Mode: How many fish can you catch without losing a single lure?
  • Fish Pond: You can keep your prize catches and special fish here and get rewards for looking after them!
  • Game Center: Earn Achievements and get to the top of the leaderboards for Endurance Mode.

I have 5 promo codes to give away here, if you are interested in grabbing one, please pm me with your request.
03-23-2011, 02:52 PM
i send a pm !
can use a game to relax
would love to try this one out !

03-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Looks very cool. PM sent.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-23-2011, 03:07 PM
pm sent

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
03-23-2011, 03:07 PM
PM sent

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
03-23-2011, 03:11 PM
PM sent
03-23-2011, 03:18 PM
anyone recieve a code yet? this looks very interesting!

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
03-23-2011, 05:00 PM
A few codes have been sent out so far, I will be sending another batch out soon.

I have been getting a few reports of crashes on older devices, I believe this is related to the sound files and their crazy file sizes, I am currently cutting them down as much as possible which in turn will cut the file size and hopefully stop the crashing.

Apologies for any problems caused if you are experiencing crashing, an update is on the way.
03-23-2011, 05:21 PM
No code for me. Maybe I wasn't early enough. Hopefully in the next batch, looks interesting.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Hopefully In the next batch for me too.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!