★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Somewhere deep in the heart of Africa is a rhino who charges at fruit stands with extreme prejudice, jumps on rock piles that must be part trampoline, clears gorges in a single bound, and battles the indignities of poaching with a single horn blast. Is he Super-Rhino? No. He's a humbly normal rhino who simply can't stand anything in his path, and it's your job to help him plow his way through.

Play through this deceptively difficult game by jumping or charging objects in the way. Be careful though! The longer he charges, the faster he gets. If you keep your eyes peeled, you might be able to pick up extra energy hearts.

Features:
*Great gaming graphics
*Easy to use interface
*Fun rhino facts displayed at every game-over
*Unique music and sound effects
*Addicting gameplay with high score tracking
*Game Center supported
*Share high scores on Facebook or Twitter

Have something to say about Angry Rhino Rampage? Send us an email at info@milkdrinkingcow.com
03-23-2011, 04:05 PM
If you like runners, this game should be an insta-buy.
I have quite a few, but this one really shines with developer polish.

04-02-2011, 11:14 PM

I'll be honest, I played this game just to enter the promo contest, but ended up stumbling upon a great runner game. The jumping and dash feels great, and the graphics are polished (though not quite retina ready).

I wish there were instructions that made it clear if you could dash into objects or when you couldn't. There's one obstacle (a hornet) that is really hard to see coming due to its small size, and it's practically impossible to avoid.

Other than that, I really like this. I find myself hoping more people read this so that the developer can get some sales and afford to put out some updates. Hope it isn't too late.

Last edited by arta; 04-02-2011 at 11:23 PM.
04-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Already a previous thread

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=Rhino+rampage

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
04-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhagoCychotic View Post
Okay then hopefully a mod will merge these threads.
04-03-2011, 05:08 AM
Nice, a little to many animations when getting to a higher score perhaps.
04-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith23177 View Post
Nice, a little to many animations when getting to a higher score perhaps.
What do you mean?