App description: ***Challenge your friends in new modes of gameplay. Who will be the zappiest?***

WHAT THE PRESS SAYS

** Pocket Gamer Silver Award Winner!
** 148Apps 4/5
** TouchGen - 4/5
** Slide to Play - 3/4
** IGN 8/10
------------------------------

Pesky birds have hijacked the power lines! Help Skippy the Squirrel by zapping the birds when they are lined up, down or all around, just by swiping them with your finger! The more birds zapped, the higher the score and look out for special action birds! Freeze em, Tap em, Slide em, and Zap em! Three modes of play include Survival, Blitz, and Zen Mode! This simple and addictive game will leave you electro-CUTED!

We recommend that you update your device to the latest iOS version before playing. We also recommend that you close the game before downloading the update. To do so, double-tap the home button to display the recent apps bar. Press and hold the Namco application icon until a red minus appears, then tap the minus sign to close the application.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

03-23-2011, 10:59 PM
My quick impressions are that it's a really fun game that blends aspects from different kinds of gameplay, namely match 3 games and Fruit Ninja. It's a bargain for 99, but I haven't yet tried it out on the iPad 2 to see if they fixed the graphical glitches that were occurring.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 03-24-2011 at 07:29 AM.

03-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Downloading! It is also showing in AppShoper.com.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
03-24-2011, 03:55 AM
While this is a pretty cute and fun game I am disappointed that they snuck some IAP in the form of batteries into the game. Either purchase a pack for 99 cents or match 1000 birds to earn one. It seems if you purchase a pack you can go on as long as you do not run out of batteries thereby giving yourself a higher score than without them.

Might just be me as you can extend your energy with big matches and all but the lure of a simple boost might be too tempting to some, as for the rest of us, we may be chasing unrealistic scores.

Probably need to play more to see how this all plays out but definitely figured a heads up was in order.
03-24-2011, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
While this is a pretty cute and fun game I am disappointed that they snuck some IAP in the form of batteries into the game. Either purchase a pack for 99 cents or match 1000 birds to earn one. It seems if you purchase a pack you can go on as long as you do not run out of batteries thereby giving yourself a higher score than without them.

Might just be me as you can extend your energy with big matches and all but the lure of a simple boost might be too tempting to some, as for the rest of us, we may be chasing unrealistic scores.

Probably need to play more to see how this all plays out but definitely figured a heads up was in order.

I totaly agree with you. Had high hopes for this game but the IAP really made this a hugh disappointment. As far as i can see your highscore will mainly depend on how much money you`re willing to spend on buying battery packs (you get 50 batteries for 0,99$) and not how well you play.
03-24-2011, 01:07 PM
I have to admit that I was pretty disappointed by the IAP too. It just doesn't seem like the type of game for it. I played Zen mode quite a bit. I think that helped me learn the game a great deal before playing Survival mode. I guess if you want to play Surv. then you just have to grind for 'em or pay. And I know I'm not paying twice.
03-24-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxethang View Post
I have to admit that I was pretty disappointed by the IAP too. It just doesn't seem like the type of game for it. I played Zen mode quite a bit. I think that helped me learn the game a great deal before playing Survival mode. I guess if you want to play Surv. then you just have to grind for 'em or pay. And I know I'm not paying twice.
Just really seems wrong to have to grind for ANYTHING in a match 3!!! Totally not a fan of buying your way to a higher score.
03-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Yeah I know. Survival mode will only be something I play only a handful of times. Those are the sneaky IAP's that upset me.
03-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Game Impressions

I should have read here first!

I was thinking it was a pretty cool game...but what is that battery thing in the corner...AHHH CRAP!

I HATE EXPENDABLE IAPS, especially ones that COMPLETELY invalidate the scoring system!

Crap. What would have been a 5 drops quickly to a 2.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Now... from Namco.... unbelievably.... free......

Did I mention Namco???

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero